Chapter 32

A/N: Quote of the day~~

"Someone up there in heaven must be watching out for me since they sent me the most beautiful angel in my life, and that is you! I love you"-Unknown

Yuri's pov

Time skip to next friday

I can't believe I have a date with jimin today. Never in my life i imaged going on a date with a playboy. But i think he changed. I really think he really likes me. I kinda like him to. Fine i like him. I think I'm going to ask ash to help me get ready for the date. So I walk to her room because me and jimin share a closet and his clothes are in there, plus he needs to get ready as well. 

As I was walking to her room, I bump into taehyung. "Where are you going" He asked me. "To ash's room to get ready for my date" I said. "I wanna help as well" He said. "Sure" I said and he followed me to her room. 

****

"What are you guys doing here" Ash asked. "Can you help me get ready for my date" I asked her. "Yay, finally" She said. "I'm going to help as well" Taehyung said. "Sure" Ash said. I went to sit on her bed while she and taehyung searched for clothes. 

"I found it" Ash said. "And I got the heels" taehyung said. "Here put it on" ash said. And she handed me the dress and I put it on. It showed off all my tattoos and I looked pretty in it.

 It showed off all my tattoos and I looked pretty in it

Then she and taehyung did my makeup and hair.

(Image it with blue hair)

"Wow you look pretty" Taehyung said. "I'm turning gay for you" Ash said. "Yah" I said. "jimin is totally going to fall for you" Ash said. "Thanks for your help guys" I said. "Your welcome" They said and I began walking out her room and downstairs. I saw jimin standing there. 

Once I'm downstairs, jimin holds my hand and hunter appears in front of us. "Don't do shit you will regret and keep her safe" Hunter said. "Ne, I will" Jimin said. "Don't hurt my mommy" Seoyeon said. "I wouldn't dream of it" Jimin said. "And don't bring her home late" Hunter said. "I won't" Jimin said. 

"That's all, you may go" Jiwon said in a sassy tone. And me and jimin walk outside to his car. "You look very beautiful today" He said. "Thanks" I said and he opens the door to his car for me. And I get in and he closes the door and get in the car as well. And he begins to drive. 

5 minutes later

"Where are we going" I asked. "Somewhere" He said. 

10 minutes later

"Are we there yet" I asked. "Not yet" He said.

5 minutes later

"Are we there yet" I asked. "Almost" He said. 

3 minutes later

"We're here" He said. "Where" I asked. "It's a surprise" He said and got out the car. Then he opened my door and got me out. Then he put a blindfold so I can't see anything. Then he closed the door and made me walk forward. Then we stopped and he took the blindfold off. Once I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful place.

 Once I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful place

 It's so cute and romantic. "Do you like it" He asked. "I love it" I said and he took me to a seat, and I sat down. Then he sat down. "This is really nice of you to do" I said. "Anything for you" He said. 

"Wanna play 20 question" He asked. "Sure" I said. "I'll go first" He said. "What is your favorite song" He asked. "Chained up by vixx" I said. "What is your favorite color" I asked. "Blue" He said. "What is your weakness" He asked. "My kids" I said. Then the waiter came and sat the food down in front of us. And we began eating. "This is good" I said and took another bite. "Thanks, I cooked it" He said. "Really" I asked. "Ne" He said. "Then your a really good cook" I said. "Thanks" He said. 

The next hew hours, we were talking about everything and anything. This was one of the best dates, I ever had. And one of the best talks. It feels like I can talk to him about anything. But it was time to go home, then he asked. "Yuri, I'm for everything I put you through when we first started dating but can we start again, I really like you, so Yuri can you be my girlfriend again" He said. 

And me being me said yes. Then he hugged me. "Thank you so much" He said. "I like you to" I said then he kissed me. And I kissed back. It was a nice and gentle kiss. Then we broke apart and smiled at each other. "Lets go home" He said and held my hand and we walked to the car. 

We got to the car and got in and drove home in silence. But it was a comfortable silence. My life is beginning to look up. 

Time skip home

Once we got home, we silently walked to my room. Jimin went to our closet. And I went to our bathroom. It feels weird saying our. Anyway, I took off all my makeup and washed my teeth and face. Then I walked to the closet and changed to my pjs. Which consist of a long shirt that L left here. And I walked over to the bed and got in, and cuddled next to jimin. And he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my small waist. 

I feel asleep listening to jimins heart beat. 

~~~

A/N: Hey guys did you guys watched the bts preview show. I did, I stayed up all night to watch it. I really love the song 'Fake love' Anyway

Comment

Vote

And follow