Chapter 7

Yuri pov

Monday

5:30am

Ugh it's Monday, time for school. I get up and take a 30 minute shower and dress into this and put on my wig.

6am

6am

I guess its time to wake up the girls. I get out of my room and walk to their level and go to their room. "Sweethearts wake up time for school" I said. "Ok mommy" They say in their sleepy voices. "Get dress and come downstairs" I said and walk to the kitchen. When I walked in I saw ash cooking. "Ash, are you ok cause you don't normally wake up this early" I tell her. "I know right it's so weird, but I did so I when down and cooked us food" She said. "Ok, thanks" I said. "Your welcome and can you wake up the boys please" She asked. "Sure" I said with a smirk.

Then I when to my prank cabinet and got out some silly strings and whip cream. Then I walked to jacks room first. I opened the door quietly and when to his bed. Then I sprayed him with silly string and whip cream. Then I waited till he waked up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" He asked. Then he saw me and got mad. "You should have waked up by yourself" I said and went to taeyangs room. And did the same. "WAHHHH I'm dirty" he said. "Get ready for school and go to the kitchen "I said.

Then went to hunters and mikes room. Because they are heavy sleepers, I will throw them into the pool. I went to their beds and picked both of them up and went to the balcony near the pool and were in the third floor. Haha it's going to be so funny. I throw them off the balcony and they landed in the pool with a big smack. Ha that got of hurt. "WHO THE FUCK THREW US OFF THE BALCONY INTO THE POOL" Asked hunter. I played innocent and said "Hunter oppa and mikey go get ready for school" And they got out of the pool with a red stomach. I went back inside the house and went to the kitchen.

"Wow this looks yummy" I said. "Thanks now dig in" ash said. And me and the girls finish our food in under 3 minutes. As we finished the boys came in. "Hey what happened to the food" Mike asked. "We eat it" Jiwon said. "Yeah it was good" Seoyeon added. "Sorry boys but you have to cooked yourself some more" Said ash. "Jiwon , seoyeon come to the car, I will drop you off at school" I told them. "Ne eomma" They said and went to the car. They got into my new black range rover.