Chapter 30

Yuri's pov

Once we got to the fan meeting, it was full of fans. I parked my car and got out on hold the twins hand and lock the car. And i put on my sunglasses. Then we made it to the end of the line, to wait for our turn. "I can't believe we're here mommy" Jiwon said. "Me to" Seoyeon said.

"Did you bring your stuff to sign" I asked them. "Yes we did" They said in unison. "Good" I said. And we moved forward because the line was moving as well. (A/N:I'm sorry if fan meetings don't go like this but I never been to one) 

35 minutes later 

"Ticket" The bodyguard asked us. And I got our ticket from my pocket and showed him then I put it back in my pocket. "Yay were next" The twins said, jumping up and down. We we're one of the last few people in the line. Anywhore, we walked towards the table and the first person there was sehun. 

"Hello" He said. "What are your names" He questioned us. "I'm yuri and this is jiwon and seoyeon" I said pointed him to the twins. "You guys are so cute" Sehun said and pinched their cheek. "Thanks sehun-ssi" They said. "Call me sehun oppa" He said. "Ne sehun oppa" They said.

"What do you guys want me to sign" He asked us. "Can you sing our album please" Jiwon asked. "Sure" He said and grabbed the album from seoyeon and signed it. "Your a really nice sister to bring them here" Sehun said looking up from the album. 

"She's not our unnie, she's our mom" Seoyeon said. Sehun looked shocked for a second. "How old are you if you don't mean asking you" He said/asked. "I'm 18" I said. "Your young to be a mom" He said. "I adopted them" I said. "That's nice of you" He said. "My turn" Baekhyun said. And sehun passed the album to him to sign. "Annyeong" He said excitedly. "Hi" We said. "So I overheard that you are a single mother" He said. "Yeah but they have my gan-friends and they help out" I said. "Cool, how old are you girls" He asked them while signing the album. "We four" Jiwon said. "You guys are so cute" He said and pinched both their cheeks. "Our oppa always says that" Seoyeon said. "You have an oppa" Baekhyun questioned. "Yeah his name is taeyang and is 14" Jiwon said. "You have more kids" He looked at me shocked. "His adopted to" I said.

As he was going to say something, he was cut off by people in black clothes shooting at the celling. Everyone was screaming and running. All of exo group in a group. And the fans ran outside. I put the girls behind me and got my gun out. I heard lots of gasped behind me. 

A guy was about to shoot at kai but I got in front of him and took the shot. I was shot at my shoulder. And I glared at the guy and shoot him. Then all the men started shooting at us and I shoot them as well. Till there was one person left. And I shot him straight in the head. 

I looked around and saw people scared and lots of dead bodies. "Mommy are you okay" Jiwon asked me. "I'm fine sweetie" I said and pulled out my phone and called someone. "Hey kim, can you come to the exo fan meeting and get rid out the bodies here...ne there was a attack....don't call them they will freak out...yup that's all...bye" I said and hanged up. 

And I saw people staring at me. "Are you okay" Kai and the rest of exo and the staff came running to me. "Yeah i'm fine" I said and put my gun away. "You got shot at" D.O said. "It wasn't the first time" I said. "You were shot before" Chanyeol asked me. "Yeah" I said. "We need to get that fixed" Chen said and the doctor came to me. "Fine" I said. 

"Can you take off your shirt" He asked me. "Sure" I said and took my shirt off, leaving me with my sport bra on and all my tattoos showing off. And the doctor started taking the bullet out.

"You have tons of tattoos" Suho said. "I know" I said. "Doesn't it hurt to get shot at" Xiumin asked me. "At first but then I got used to the pain" I said. After the doctor finished taking the bullet out and cleaning my wounds, I put my shirt back on. "Thanks for saving my life" Kai said.

"No problem but I got to get going" I said. "Ok" He said. "Bye" Me and the twins said and walk to my car. "Bye" I heard exo say. 

"This was unexpected" I said and turned the car on and started driving to the house. "It was scary" Seoyeon said. "Are you guys hurt" I asked them. "No mom" Jiwon said. "Mk" I said and hum  to shine by pentagon. 

~~~~

A/N: How do you guys like this chapter?

Lots of action right?

Commet

Vote

And follow me!!