Chapter 39

Yuri's pov

I get home, park my car and walk inside. "Mommy" The girls scream and run to me. I grab them and hug them. "Did you miss me" I ask them. "Ne" The twins giggled. "I missed you to" Jimin said and opened his arms wide. I put the twins on the ground and hug jimin. 

After a few minutes we broke apart and we all sat on the couch with the twins on mine and Jimin's lap. "So what (A/N: I love that song) happened when you went to yongbin's house" Ash asked. "The guys name is yongbin?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, catch up, geez" Taehyung said. And we all laughed. "We hanged out a little, and his going to help with eun kyung, like it before" I said. 

"Wait this happened before?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah after I broke up with her, a few months later I dated yongbin" I said and whispered the last part. Hoping jimin didn't hear. "What" Jimin shouted, scaring the twins. "Taeyang take them upstairs" I said and he took the twins their rooms.

"His my ex, but it's all in the past" I said. "And his still your best friend" Jimin asked a bit hurt. "Before we dated, we were best friends, and even after we broke up we're still best friends" I said. "His only your ex boyfriend right" Jimin asked. And me and the gang looked down knowing the answer.

"Please answer me" Jimin begged. The gang and bts knew it was getting kinda private so they let us have our space and they went upstairs. "He was my ex fiancé, too" I said. And he looked hurt. "Do you still have feelings for him" He asked me looking down. "No, I don't, I love you jimin, his the past" I said and held his hands. 

"Why did you guys break the engagement" Jimin asked. "It was getting to dangerous with the gang, so I broke it off and moved" I said. "So you don't like him" He asked again. "No silly, I love you" I said while rubbing his hands with my thumb. 

"So, how is he going to help us" Jimin asked. "Well when we dated, eun kyung tried everything to get rid of him, but she can't..." I trailed off. "Wae" Jimin asked. "Because their siblings" I said. "Daebak, she tried to get rid of him" He said surprised. "So how did he stop her" He asked. "He shipped her off with their parents aboard" I said. 

"What is yongbin going to do this time" Jimin asks. "I don't know but I just want her gone" I said and cuddled up next to jimin. And he holds me. "Me to, I don't want anyone looking at my jagi" Jimin said. "No would because if they did I would punch them" I said. "That's my girl" Jimin said and kissed the top of the head. 

"I'm going to go cook us some food" I said and get up. "Right now" Jimin asks with a pout. "Ne right now" I said and head to the kitchen. 

I grab all the ingredients I need and start to cook Samgyeopsal. After 30 minutes I finished cooking and I set the table. Then I put all the food in the middle of the table. "Yah, the food is ready" I shout and then I hear everyone come down stairs. Once everyone is here we start to eat.

After everyone is done eating. Me and ash cleaned the tables and washed the dishes. Then we go to our rooms. I get to my room and go straight to the bathroom. I clean my makeup off and wash my face then I brush my teeth. Then I go to my closet and put on my ducky pjs. And I get into bed next to jimin. I put my head on Jimin's chest and drift off to sleep. The last thing I heard was jimin saying 'saranghae' then I go into deep slumber.

Next morning~~ 

The sun is shinning and the birds are chirping. Todays going to be a good day. I get up and walk to my closet. I get out of my ducky pjs and put on some decent clothes. Then I brush my hair and do light makeup. 

After I'm done getting ready, I wake up jimin

After I'm done getting ready, I wake up jimin. "Jiminie, wake up time for school" I said and slightly shake him. "I'm up eomma" He says. "I'm not your mom" I said then he opens his eyes. "Why did you wake me up so early" Jimin whined. "We have school" I said. "I don't wanna" He whined. So I grab his legs and drag him to our closet. "Get dress" I said and left the room and went to the kitchen. "Good morning guys" I chirped. 

"Why are you so happy mommy" Jiwon asked. "It's going to be a great day" I said and kissed jiwon and seoyeon's cheeks. "Can you be less happy, I'm trying to sleep here" Yoongi said. "Whatever gramps, you ain't ruining my day" I said and sat down then jimin came and sat next to me. "What's for breakfast ashy" I asked. "Crepes" She said. And places the food in front of us.

And it looked good. "Thanks" We all said. "Your welcome" She said and we begin to eat. 

After we finished eating, ash and jin washed the plates

After we finished eating, ash and jin washed the plates. And me, jimin and the twins head to school. Seoyeon picked the car today. She picked the black and yellow Lamborghini.

We got in the car and drove the twins the their school first

We got in the car and drove the twins the their school first. Once we dropped the girls off in their school. I drove us to our school. 

~~

A/N: Hey how do you guys think of the story so far? The end is near. The book is almost completely finished. 

Vote

Comment 

and follow me!!

Bye~~