Chapter 15

Yuri's pov

These pass few days jimin was strangely nice to me. And we been hanging out to and getting closer. And i also forgave him for calling me a slut. And the weird part is that jack has been acting strange as well. He comes home late and drunk and sometimes he doesnt even come home. And his being cold to me, i'm getting worried for him. I hope his all right. 

Today is wednesday and i dont feel like going to school. I'll take the twins to preschool but i wont go to school. I get up and put on some sweat pants and jacks shirt. I wash my face and teeth and go to the twins room. "Girls wake up, you have school today" I said. "Later"Seoyeon said. "Now" I said and dragged them out of bed to the closet and get them dress. "Now go clean yourselfs" I told them and go to the kitchen. 

"Morning guys" I said. "Morning" They replied. "Jacks not home yet" Ash asked. "Yeah" I said. "It's ok, he probaly has some busniess to take care of" Ash said. "Maybe" I said. "I'm not going to school today" I said. "Wae" Mike asked. "I'm not feeling good" I said. "Mommy your not going to school" Asked jiwon. "I'm not but i am still taking you to school" I said. "Ok" Jiwon said and started eating. 

"Come on lets get you guys to school" I said and me and the twins got in my car and we drove to their preschool. Once i got there i wave them goodbye. And drive back home. Once i arrived back home. I park my car and go inside and go to my bedroom and lay. As i was thinking. I heard the front door open. Then i heard someone talking on the phone. "Yeah, ok, the plan starts today, you get them after they finish school and send them a video, im sure its going to work... They are not going to find out...thats all bye" The person said and i recongized that voice. Its jack. Right now its best i hide and who was he talking to?

What plan? And what video are they talking about? All this thinking is hurting my brain, i think im going to sleep. 

8 hours later

That was a great nap. I look at the clock and its time for me to pick up the twins. I get up, get my phone and car keys and go in my car. Then i drive to their preschool. Once i get there, i didnt see the girls coming out so i got out of the car and went inside the preschool. "Excuse me but i didnt see my daughters, are they still here" I asked. "What are their names" The lady asked me. "Lee jiwon and lee seoyeon" I said. "Ohh those girls, this guy came and took them" She said. "Ok, thank you, i think it was my husband" I lied. "Anytime" She said. and i went back to my car and drove back home. 

Once i got home, i saw everyone and bts but jack in the living room. "Hey wassup and where are the girls" Mike asked. I couldnt keep my tears. I started crying and i dont cry in front of people. "They kidnapped....the twins" I saw in between of my cries. "Who" Jimin asked patting my back up and down. "I dont know" I said. "This has to be serious if your crying" Ash said. "When i came home from dropping off the girls at their school, i went to my bedroom to take a nap, but i heard someone come in, i thought it was you guys but it wasn't, it was jack, and he was talking to someone on the phone" I said.

"What did he say" Hunter asked. "He said, something about a plan and to get them after school and to send someone a video" I said crying. "Ok, mike track down, jacks phone calls" Hunter commanded. "Ne" Mike said and went to his room. "It's ok" Jin said. "Come on lets go up to your room" Ash said. And me and her walk to my room.

Once we got to my room, i started crying more. "I cant believe jack would betray us, i love.. loved him, and i thought he loved the girls as well." I said. "Me to, maybe he did love the girls and you but had a change of heart" Ash said. "Look at me, I'm crying over a boy, this is the last time im crying over a boy" I said. "say it sister" Ash said. I get up and change my clothes.

And i did my makeup as well and curl my blue hair a bit

And i did my makeup as well and curl my blue hair a bit. "Lets go find the girls" I said and grab my gun and put it in the waistband and i grab some knifes and put one at each shoe. And we head downstairs. "We found this flashdrive on the front down" Jhope said."Okay" I said coldly. And grab it out of jhope's hand and put it in mikes lap top. And it showed a video. And we watched it.

"If you want your kids back then give us half your land" Jack said. "Mommy" Jiwon cried. "mom" Seoyeon cried. "Or i kill them" Jack said and the video ended. "Find the location mike" I said coldly. "Ne boss" He said. "Where are you dress like that noona" Jungkook asked. "Because i realized that i only need my kids and friends, i dont need no man" I said coldly. "What happened to her" Jimin asked ash. "Jack broke her heart and she turned cold again" Ash replied. "Again" Rap monster asked. "Yeah again it happened before" She said. "When" Taehying asked. "When he-" I cut her off. "Nothing, ash dont tell them" I said. "Ok" She said. "Noona we are going to find my sisters right" Taeyang asked "Sister" Bts asked. "I treat taeyang like my kid since something happened to his parents" I said coldly. And bts stayed slient.

"I found them" Mike yelled. "Where" I said. "Its in xxxxxx" Mike said. "Ok" I said. And leave the house and hop in my car and drive to the address.

Once I arrived it was an abandoned building. I got out of the car and started walking towards the building. When I got there, I entered the place and saw jiwon and seoyeon tied up and jack next to them. "Let them go" I told jack coldly. "Give us half your land" Jack said. "Why are you acting like this, I thought you liked me and the girls" I asked him. "I did liked you and the twins but when you started dating jimin, I thought of having revenge and i'm a spy, I never really liked your gang, I'm already in another gang, I just needed to get information from your gang to me and in the process, I got my revenge on you for dating jimin, and now your heart broken" He said. "Now you feel what I felt when you dated jimin" He continued. "I was crazy when I dated you" I said. "Jiwon, seoyeon close your eyes" I said. "Wha-" I cut jack off by shooting him in the head. "That's what you get when you mess with me and my kids" I said. And run to the girls. "Are you ok" I asked them. "Mommy" They cried. "Shh, its ok my kids" I said as I untie them and pick them up. And I walk over to my car and place them in.

The ride home was quiet. When we arrived home, I carried the girls in. And everyone started asking me questions at the same time. "One at a time" I said. "Why did you run out of here" Jimin asked. "To save the girls" I said. "What happened with jack" Hunter asked. "I killed him, turns out he was a spy and kidnapped the girls to have half the land I own, and yeah that's it" I said coldly, leaving out the part of me and jimin and the revenge on us. "What a prick" Ash said. "Yup, bastard" I said. "Are you ok noona" Jungkook and taeyang asked in unison. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. "I better get the girls clean up and you guys should leave as well" I said. "We should, bye guys" Bts said and left. I walk up the stairs to the twins room. 

After I finished cleaning the girls up, I got them dress and put them to bed. "If this happens again, you know how to fight, use it" I told them. "Ne mom" They said and I kissed them good night. And leave their room. 

When I get to my room. All my memorys of jack and me flood in. I change to my pjs and take my make up off and wash my teeth. After I got out of the bathroom, I walked to my bed and get in. I'm so used to sleeping next to jack. Well that explaines why jack has been acting weird to me. I was just a plan. I feel a tear slip out of my eye. I'm not going to cry over him. He is not worth my tears. I drift off to sleep thinking of jack and me. I'm so over you, is the last thing I said before going into deep sleep. 

~~~~

A/N so how do you guys like it so far. You guys didn't expect for jack to be a jackass right? Well that means that yuri is finally single again. 

Is there going to be romance between yuri and jimin?

Does jimin really love yuri?

Will yuri realized that she loves jimin?

Well can on reading to find out. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment, and vote. 

Peace out guys