Chapter 5

Ring

Ring

Ring

Crash

ugh its the 20th alarm clock this month. At least today is friday. Yay no more bullying tomorrow. I get up and get ready for school. You may be wondering why my gang doesnt go to my school well hunter, ash, and jack go to different school and taeyang goes to middle school. If he wants he can skip to high school because he has a high IQ. Anywhore i get dress into this.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen

"Good morning fam" i said and got a apple. "Well I'm going to school and guys go to school as well" I said. And walked out of the house and went to school. 

I was walking a bit weird because of yesterday, I still have the bruise on my stomach and it hurts. As I was walking to my locker bts was in front of my locker. When I got close enough I said. "Ma-ayy you plea-se mo-ve" While fake stuttering. "Sure" said jin. And they moved out of the way. I opened my locker and got my stuff out and closed it. As i was about to walk away jimin stopped me. "Jagi can i copy your homework?" Jimin asked. "Su-re" I said stuttering. And i gave him my homework and walked to class. 

Ring

That was the late bell, class started. "Pss" someone said and i looked it was jimin. "Ne--e" I said. "Here" he said and gave my homework back. "Thanks" i whispered. "Ok class today we are going to do a project in groups of 8" The teacher said. And everyone was happy and already looking for a group. "But i will pick and the project is about the weather and this is due next friday." The teacher said. "First group is taemin, yoona, minjun, hari, so hyun, mingyu, kai, sehun and the second group is blah, blaah" i zoned out untill i heard my name. "The third group is taehyung, jimin, jin, jungkook, suga, jhope, rap monster and yuri, work on your on time." said the teacher. Oh no im in for hell.

"Hi so looks like were your group." Taehyung said. And all the girls were glaring at me. "Can you work today after school?"asked jin. "Yeah i can" I said while looking down. "Can we come to your house?" Asked jungkook. "Su-re" i said stuttering. "Ok we will come at 3:30, and jimin will take us." Said jin. "Oo-k" I said.