Chapter 19

Yuri's pov

I wake up remember we have no school and we can do whatever we want. I get up and walk to the mirror. I look cute. I put my blue hair in a messy bun and walk to the bathroom. I wash my face and teeth and walk out of there. I look at the mirror one more time. And i just noticed how cute my onesie is. 

I walk out my room and go downstairs. And head to the kitchen. "Morning" I said in a sleepy voice. "Good morning" They replied. And i sat down next to L again. "Hey" He said. "Hi" I said and place my head on his shoulder. "You sure are sleepy today" He said while chuckling. "Yeah, yesterday was fun but i got tired and driving to and from was tiring as well" I said and close my eyes. "Well eat first then go to sleep" He recomded. "Ok" I said and open my eyes and start eating. "Mmm this is good ash" I said. "Thanks" She said. And i nodded my head and contiuned eating. 

After i finished eating i head to my dance studio in the house. And start dancing to exo call me baby. And go with the flow. 

And after that song ended, i started dancing to monster by exo. What can i say, i just really like exo. 

After i finished dancing i sat on the floor drinking water. And then i heard claps from behind me. I turn around to see everyone there. And the twins ran up to me and hugged me. "You were awesome mom" Jiwon said. "You should become an idol" Seoyeon said giggling. "I didnt know you could dance" Seongyeol said a.k.a sungyeol. "I can do lots of things that you dont know" I said. "Can you dance to other songs" Dongwoo asked. "Yeah" I said. "You did great" Hunter said. I nod my head. "Do you know our songs" Sungjong asked. "Yeah" I said. "Can we dance to it with you" Sunggyu asked. "Sure, what song" I asked. "Bad" Woohyun said. "Ok" I said and put it on. And we start dancing to it.

"Wow your great" Mike said. "And you have a lit dance studio" L said. "And i'm the one cleaning it, look how big it is" Mike said. "You can teach a class" Seongyeol/sungyeol said. "I could but i dont want to, im to lazy" I said. "Is there anything you cant do" Dongwoo asked. "Actually there is, speaking russian, cause its to hard" I said. "It is, we tried learning it but failed" Ash said. "Wow" Infinite said shocked. "What" I asked. "There surprised you know languages as well noona" Taeyang said. "Oh, its not that hard" I said. "Yeah, we know lots of different langauges" Hunter said. "You guys are so talented" L said. And the rest of infinite nodded. "I should probaly go get washed cause its hot in this onesie" I said. "Ok" They replied and i walked to my room.