Chapter 36

Yuri's pov

She stood up and smiled at me. Why is she here? Why now? What does she want? I have so many question for her. "You may go sit in front of yuri, yuri please rise your hand" The teacher said and i rised my hand. "Ok" Eun kyung said and sat in front of me. She tried to talk to me but i ignored her and talked to jimin again. 

Turns out that eun kyung, my ex is in all my classes. I ignored her in all my classes. Right now it's lunch time. And me and jimin sat down next to the gang and bts. And we started talking, till eun kyung sat down next to me. "Excuse me how are you" Ash asked. "I'm eun kyung and-" Eun kyung started. "My ex girlfriend" I said. And this surprised bts and the gang. Espcially jimin. "Your what" Jimin asked. "Her ex girlfriend" She said and clingy on my arm. "What" Jimin said. "She was my ex girlfriend, we dated for a while and broke up" I said. "I didn't know you we're bisexual" Jimin said. "Yeah, I am" I said. "Why did you break up with her" Taehyung asked. 

"She was being super clingy and annoying" I said and try to shake her off my arm. "Unni, where have you been all this time, i was searching for you" She said. "Hiding from you" I said feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Can't you see that you are making my  girlfriend uncomfortable" Jimin said making the word 'my' stand out. "When did this happen" Eun kyung asked. "A few days ago" I said and pulled my arm away from her.

But she clingyed onto my arm again. "But that doesn't mean anything" She said. "Yes it does, it means stay away from my girlfriend" Jimin said. "Fine but this isn't over yet" Eun kyung said and stormed out the lunch room.

"I don't know how you dated her" Jin said. "Yeah she is crazy" Yoongi said. "She lost some blots from her head" Taehyung said. "Super clingy and annoying" Mike added. "I know, i was stupid when i dated her" I said. "I still can't believe you dated a girl" Hoseok said. "Theres nothing wrong with that" I said. "Yeah but it's just weird" Ash said. "I thought it was cool to date a girl back then but broke up with her because she is to clingy" I said. "So you don't have feelings for her" Jimin asked. "Never will and never did" I said. 

"Just don't leave me" Jimin said. (A/N: I love the song Don't leave me). "I won't" I said and kissed him. "PDA" Taeyang said. And we stopped kissing and turned to them. Then we looked at each other to and smirked. Then we kissed again. And they threw paper at us. "Stop" I heard mike said. "PDA" Taehyung said. "My virgin eyes" Yoongi said and covered his eyes. "Stop this nightmare" Jin said. And we finally stop kissing. "Finally" Hoseok said. And I pecked jimin's cheek. "No more" Jungkook said. "Fine" Me and jimin said. Then we started talking again. And the end of lunch came and we went back to class. 

Time skip to the end of the day brought to you by jimin's jams

Finally the end of school came, eun kyunh was so clingy. And jimin was jealous. But it was cute on him. "Come on stop being jealous, she is the past and you are my future" I said. "Do you mean that" Jimin asked. "Of course" I said and kissed him. Then i pulled away and we walked to my car. But we we're stopped by eun kyung. "What" I asked annoyed. "You didn't wait for me unni" She said. "Because I didn't want to" I said and walked away with jimin and we got in my car. 

She was going to say something else but I left her there, speechless. Gosh she is so annoying. Anyway, I drive to the preschool to pick up the girls. "Hey mom, jimin-ssi" They said when they got in. "Hello" We said and drove back home.  

When we got home, the twins went to their room and me and jimin went to the living room. Where everyone was at. "Hey guys what's up" I asked while seating down on the couch. "You have a fight tonight" Hunter said. "With who" I asked. "Viper" Mike said. "His easy to beat" I said. "Be careful noona" Taeyang said. 

"No your not going" Jimin said. "Yes I am" I said. "No, it's dangerous" He agured. "I been doing this for a long time, I know what i'm doing and I know to be careful" I said. "Fine" He said. "But I'm going" Jimin said. "Sure" I said. 

"Can we come as well" Taehyung asked. "Yeah sure" I said. "Yay" Him and Jungkook cheered. "Taeyang can you please stay here and watch over the twins" I asked. "Sure" He said. "I'm staying to" Ash said. "Ok, we watch over them" I said. "Ok" She said. "Be careful" Jimin whispered in my ear pulling me closer. "I always will be" I whispered back, cuddling closer to jimin. 

Time skip to tonight

"Are you ready" Jimin asked. "Yeah" I said. "Don't get hurt" Jin said. "I won't" I said. "Kick his ass" Yoongi said. And jin slapped his mouth. "Watch your mouth" Jin said. "Oww" Yoongi said rubbing his mouth. 

"Next is Blaze and Viper" The announcer said. And the crowd went wild when they heard my name. I went up to the fighting ring and got in front of viper. "3...2...1...GO!!" The announcer yelled. And rang the bell. 

Me and viper were circling each other in the ring. I was looking for his weakness. Then I saw that he was leaning on his left knee more then his right one. Ding Ding... I found his weakness. His right knee got hurt. Now I just have to aim for his right knee. 

He made the first move. He tried to punch me but I dodged it. Then a left uppercut. I hit him on the jaw. And I think I heard a crack. I think I broke his jaw. "You bitch" He said and tried to punch me again. 

Then I kicked his right knee and did a roundhouse kick to the head. And I knocked him out. "The winner is blaze" The announcer said and raised my left hand up. Then I walked out of the ring. And the gang was rushing to me. "Congrats" Hoseok said. "Child you could have get hurt" Jin said. "But I didn't" I said. "Good job noona" Jungkook said. "Yeah, you beat him" Taehyung said. 

"I should have never underestimated you jagi" Jimin said and kissed my cheek. "Thanks" I said. "Here I got your prize money blaze" Mike said and handed me a bag full of money. "Okay" I said. 

"Wow so much money" Yoongi said. "Right" Namjoon agreed. "Let's go home" I said. And we walked out and got in our cars then drove back home. 

We got home and everyone went to their rooms. Me and jimin went to the twins room and kissed their foreheads. Then we went to our room. "I wish we can have kids of our own" Jimin said. "Not now" I said. "So you agree" He said smiling. And I just went to the bathroom and took my makeup off and washed my face. Then I brushed my teeth. Then I went to my closet and put on some shorts and tank top. And got in bed with jimin. "Someday we will have kids of our own" He said and pulled me closer. "Someday" I whispered and closed my eyes. "Our kids will be beautiful" He said and kissed my forehead. Then I fell asleep thinking of our future kids. 

~~~

A/N: Sorry I couldn't upload yesterday. My school was on lockdown for four hours because they was a guy with a gun walking around the schools. And I came home late. But I hope you guys like this chapter. The end of the story is coming near.