Chapter 28

Yuri's pov

There was a gun shooting and lots of people running. "Maybe we should go" Jimin suggested. "Yeah..." I said and we slowly drive away making sure we don't get attention. And go to another ice cream parlor. "Mommy what was that" Seoyeon asked. "Some people are playing a very dangerous game with guns" I explained to her. "Oh" She says. 

"Are we there yet?" Jiwon asked. "Almost" Jimin said and parked the car. "And we're here" He said and we get out the car. "Yay" The twins say and run inside. "Let's go" He said and grabbed my hand and walked inside. 

"Hello what can I get you" The cashier said eyeing jimin. "I want a vanilla ice cream" Said jiwon. "Me to" Seoyeon said. "Whatever" The lady said. That is no way to talk to my kids. Breath yuri. Don't fight in front of the twins. Have self control. I told myself. 

"I want chocolate, babe what do you want to get" Jimin asked. I blushed when he called me babe. And the girl rolled her eyes. "Mm I want mango" I said. "That be 16 won" The girl said winking at jimin. 

"Excuse me miss but what's wrong with your eye, I think you need to go to the doctor" Jiwon said. And me and jimin burst out laughing. I had tears coming out my eyes. After a while we stopped laughing and jimin paid. 

We got our ice cream and went back to the car. "Thanks mommy and jimin-iss" The girls said. "Your welcome" We said. And drive back home.

Once we get home, jimin parks the car and we head on inside. Everything is dark. Then the lights go on and everyone says 'Surprised'. "Thanks mom" The twins said and hugged me then went to L and jump on him. 

And i go to my brother. "Thanks for coming" I told him and hugged him. "Anything for my little sis" He said and ruffled my hair. "Yah oppa, Don't do that" I said and put  my hair back in place. "Okay" He said. "Cya later" I said and walked to L. When he saw me he said. "Babe" And i said "Boo" And we ran to each other in slow motion. Then we hugged. "I missed you" He said. "Me to" I said and pat his head. 

"Yah I'm not a dog" He said and slapped my hand away. "But you look like one" I said and run away. "Yah,Yah" I heard him say. Then i spot sunggyu. 

"Hey" He said. "Hey, i heard that your going to millitary soon" I said. "Yeah" He said and dranked his juice. "How long" I asked. "Maybe two years" He said. "So sad" I said. "Yup" He said. "Your boring" I said and walk away to my gang and bts. "Hey guys, you guys did a great job" I said. "Thanks noona" Taeyang said. "Thanks for coming Jaemin" I said. "I wouldn't miss it for the world" He said. 

"Sweet" I said. "Did you guys get the cake" I asked. "I did" Jungkook said. "Good" I said. "Where did you guys go after school" Taehyung asked me and jimin. "We went to get ice cream" Jimin said leaving out the part of the shooting. "You guys did take your sweet old time" Ash said. "There was traffic" I said. "Sure there was" Jin said. 

"Let's go cut the cake" I said changing the topic. "Ok" They said. And i went to get the cake. Then i went to the table where everyone was gathered. 

I put the cake down and lit the candles up. "Girls come here" I told the twins and they came to the front of the table. And hunter turned the lights off. 

Then we started singing the happy birthday song for the twins.

After we finished singing, the twins blowed out their candles. "What did you wish for" Jaemin's little brother asked the twins. "We can't say" Seoyeon said. 

And i cut the cake into slices and put it on plates. And pass it around so everyone could get a piece.

10 minutes later

"Now time to open the birthday gifts" I said and we all head to the big birthday gift table. "Yay" The twins said and ran to the table to open the gifts. "Thank you guys so much" They said and started to open the gifts. 

After they finished opening everything, they had a big pile of gifts. And one by one, the guess started to leave the party. Untill it was only me, the gang and bts. The twins already went to sleep. 

"Wanna help clean up, you guys can stay the night today as well" I asked/said to bts. "Sure thanks" Jin said and we started cleaning up the mess.

1 hour later

"Thanks for helping guys" I thanked them. "Your welcome" They said and went to their rooms. Me and jimin were the only one left. "Can i sleep with you again" He asked with puppy eyes. "Sure" I said. "Thanks" He said and i nod. And we head to my room. 

Once we get there, i walk to my closet and take my clothes off and put on L's shirt. The one he left when we had our sleep over. Then i head to the bathroom and take my piercings off and wash my teeth and face. Then i walked out and saw jimin in bed already. And i get in the bed as well. 

"Whose shirt are you wearing" He asked me with jealousy in his voice. "L's, he left it here" I said and pull the cover over me. "Wae" He asked. "We had a sleep over, no need to get jealous" I said. "Fine" He said and pulled me to his chest. With his arm around my waist. And our legs tangle in each other. 

"Saranghae" I heard him say before i feel asleep.

~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking my time to update. I had my final exam yesterday and i have one tomorrow as well. So i was studying. Wish me luck for my final exams.