Chapter 9

Yuri pov

"Shh their going to wake up" One person said. "Their so cute" The other person said. "Guys just take the god damn picture and leave" Another voice said. Then I wake up by flashes. "What the fuck guys, I was trying to sleep" I say in a sleepy voice. "Sorry just you guys are so cute" Ash said. "Go away you guys are going to wake up my kids" I say. "Fine" Jack and mike say then they all leave.

"Kids wake up" I said. "Ok noona/mom" They said. I got out of bed and got dress in this.

The kids got up and went to their rooms to change

The kids got up and went to their rooms to change. I did my makeup and curled my hair. Then I when downstairs to eat. "Morning guys" I said. "Morning" They replied. "You look hot" Jack said. "Thanks" I said. "Yah, don't flirt in front of me" Hunter said and grabbed his plate when to eat somewhere else. "What's for breakfast?" I asked ash. "Food" she said. "I know it's food but what type" I asked. "Cereal" She said. "Really" I asked. "Really, we are tight on time" She said. "Fine" I said and sat down with my cereal. "mommy do we look good" jiwon asked. "You always look good girls" I said. "Thanks mom" They said and kissed my cheeks. Then they went to sit down and eat. "Guys hurry up, we need to leave if we want to make it there on time" Mike said. "Ok" Everyone else said.

"Who's driving" Ash asked. "Not it" We all said expect hunter. "Damnit" He said. We just laughed at him. "Your driving the convertible" I said. And they gave me the face that said 'really'. "What I want to travel in style" I said and they laughed at me. We just walked to the garage and got in my car.

"Looks like there isn't enough room for you, so you have to sit on my lap" Jack said with a smirk

"Looks like there isn't enough room for you, so you have to sit on my lap" Jack said with a smirk. "Fine" I said pouting. It's true the car is not big enough. Hunter and ash are at the front and taeyang has jiwon on his lap and mike has seoyeon on his lap and I'm on jacks lap. I went to sit on jacks lap. "Don't get to comfortable" He whisper in my ear. "I will try but I don't think I can" I teased him. "Guys hold on tight we are now going" Hunter said and jacks arm around my waist tighten a bit more but not enough to hurt me.

An hour pasted by and I felt myself drifting to sleep. I was trying to get comfortable and I moved around jacks lap and I felt him get hard. I was going to say something to him but my sleep got the best of me.

The nerd has a secret : jimin FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara