Chapter 38

Yuri's pov

After driving for a long time, I finally arrived at his  house. I parked my car and get out. I lock my car and went to his front door. I ring the door bell and he  opens the door. He looks more mature then before. 

(A/N: He is played by a ramdom ulzzang boy)

He looks at me then attacks me with a big hug. "Omg, you look so beautiful yuri~" He said. "You look handsome as well Yongbin" I said and pull away from the hug. "Come inside" He said and pulled me inside his house. And we sat on his couch. "So hows you life been" He asks me. "I have a boyfriend, his name is jimin, I have two twin daughters and yeah thats it" I said. "You have daughters" He said shocked. "I adopted them" I said. "Okay" He said. "So what's happening with eun kyung" He asked. "Your little sister, is bothering my boyfriend and she almost pushed him down the stairs" I said. 

"I'll take care of her, aissh she is always getting in trouble" He said. "I know" I said. "How have you been" I ask him. "Bad since you left but getting better" He said. "Come here, lets take a selfie" He said and patted a spot next to him. I move and sit by him while he takes a picture of us. Then I posted it on my Instagram. 

Official

Official.Yuri: I missed you so much, it's nice to see you again @yongbin

15,568 likes 

Comments:

Official.Jimin: Get your dirty crusty hands off my girlfriend

Ashloveshunter: Gosh, @yongbin changed so much

Yongbin: I missed you too bestfriend @Official.Yuri

Me and yongbin are reading the comments and laughing. "Your boyfriend is getting jealous" Yongbin said. "But he has nothing to be jealous about" I said. "Yeah, your just my bestfriend" He said and hugged me. I hugged back. "So what do you want to do" I asked. "Let's go to the Han river" Yongbin suggested. "Sure" I said. And we get up and walk to my car. 

I open the car and we get in. "Drive safely" Yongbin said and put on his seatbelt on. "Ok" I said and start driving to the han river. I park in front of the river and we get out. "Daebak it's so pretty" I said and look around. "Yeah it is" He said. 

"I wanna take a picture" I said. "Okay" Yongbin give my phone to a stranger and he took a picture of us two. Then we posted it on my Instagram.

 Then we posted it on my Instagram

Official.Yuri: At the Han river with my bestfriend @Yongbin

8,532 Likes

Comments:

Official.Jimin: I see how this is it

Taetae: Who is he

Jungkookie: Why didn't you invite me noona 

"You should give your boyfriend a call" Yongbin said almost sounding jealous. "Okay" I said. And I call jimin. "Why are you hanging out with that dude? Are you cheating on me?" Jimin started questioning me. "That dude is my bestfriend, yongbin and no I'm not cheating on you" I said. "Ok, but can you come home, me and the twins are missing you" He asked me. "Sure, I'm coming home" I said. "Kk, annyeong" He said. "annyeong" I said and hang up. 

"I guess your leaving me again" Yongbin said. "I'm not, I'm just going home, i'll see you soon" I promised. "Why am I always your second choice" He said. "Your not, yongbin, the past is the past" I said. "I used to be your first choice, but I guess times changed" He said. "Please don't bring it up again" I said almost tearing up. "Your right, the past is the past, bye, i'll see you soon" He said and walked away. "Let me take you home" I said. "No, I'm going to walk home, I need time to think" He said and left me alone.

"The past is the past pabo" I whispered not wanting to remember our relationship. I walk to my car and wipe my tears away. I get in and drive back home. 

~~

A/N: What do you think is yuri's and yongbin's past relationship? 

Why doesn't she want to remember their relationship? 

What do you think happened in the past?

I guess we will have to find out

And happy 5th anniversary to BTS. <3

Comment

Vote

And follow me