Chapter 2

Yuri pov

Finally school has ended. As I was about to walk home Jimin stopped me. "Yuri may I ask you something." He asked. "Su-re" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Umm who does he think he is first he bullies me then he asks me out. "No..." I said. "Aww come on please, I really like you" he said. "Fi-ne" I said. "Yay" He said happily. "Heres my number, and I will pick you up tomorrow at 8pm" He said and left. Ugh his so annoying. And I have to be his girlfriend. The girls in my school will kill me. I can't fall for him, I already like jack. I thought to myself while walking home.

Jimin pov
Ugh why do I have to have a nerd for a girlfriend. Oh right so I can break her heart also she can do my homework but I have to be nice. "Jimin wait" Jhope said. "Yeah" I replied. "Why did you ask out the nerd to be your girlfriend" Taehyung asked. "So I can break her heart" I replied coldly. "Ohhh your such a player" jungkook said. "You to" I said.

Yuri pov
When I got home I yelled "Guys come down here!!" And they all came down. "What's the problem yuri" Jack said. "This boy asked me to be his girlfriend and I said sure cause his annoying and I have a date with him tomorrow" I said in a angry tone. "Ohh" jack said and looked hurt. "Omg his going to pick you up and find out your not a nerd" ash said. "Yeah that's why tomorrow after school I will go to my smallest mansion I have" I said. "Ok" said hunter. "But if he hurts you I will beat from up" said jack. "Thanks guys your the best" I said and we had a group hug.

The next day after school
"Omg did you THE Jimin is dating the nerd." A ramdom girl said.  "Maybe she paid him." Another girl said. "She's to poor" a girl said but I ignore them. Why are they so nosy I thought.

As I was walking to my locker, I was being pushed in the lockers by the barbie. "Why are you dating MY jimin." She asked while kicking me. "H..e as--ked me o-ut" I said with a fake stutter. "He doesn't date nerds, he will probably use you" she said kicking me the last time then she walked away. Yeah she's right why did he ask me out, he will probably use me, but he can't break my heart easily because I will be careful.

Time skip to lunch
As I was walking out of my classroom, I was being dragged to the cafeteria by Jimin. He dragged me to his table and all the girls were glaring at me.

When we arrived at their table jimin got me a seat and I sat down. And everyone was looking at me. "Guys this is my jagi yuri"jimin said with a smile and that smile made your heart flutter. What are you saying.

"Hi I'm rap monster" he said. "Hellooo I'm jhope but you can call me hobi" he said happily. "Hi I'm Jin, the mom of the group" he said. "Yo I'm suga" The one looking sleepy said. Who the heck will name their kid suga."Heyy I'm taehyung"he said making weird faces. "Hello i'mjungkook" he said shyly.

Wow they seem interesting and not that mean. I think I can get use to this.