Chapter 26

Yuri's pov

I saw... Bts. "Hey what are you guys doing here" I asked them. "Ash invited us for dinner" Jin said. "Ok, dinner will be ready shortly, come on in" I said and move out the door way. "Thanks" Namjoon said. "Your welcome" I said. "Come have a sit" I said and we went to the living room. "Hi" The twins said while jumping on jungkook.

"Hi there" He told them. "Dinners ready" Ash yelled. "Ne" We said and went to the dining room and sat down. And ash placed the food in front of us. Then mike and hunter came in and placed the food bags and decoration in a closet without the twins seeing it. Then they sat down. "Thank for the food" We told ash. She nod her head. And we start eating.

"Why did you come late" I asked mike and hunter. "Traffic" Mike said. "Sure, I came early and I got lots of stuff" I said. "What did you buy" Taehyung asked us. "Food and some other stuff" I replied and eat my rice. "How old are you girls turning tomorrow" Jimin asked the twins. "four" They said.

"Your growing up so fast" Hoseok said. "Ne" They said. "Mommy got us an early birthday present" Jiwon said. "What is it" Jin asked. "Exo merchandise and" jiwon started. "Exo fan meeting tickets" They both said. "You guys like exo" Yoongi asked. Wow first time, he talked. "Ne" They said. 

"Mommy can even danced like them too" Seoyeon asked. "You can dance" Jungkook asked. "Yeah" I said and drank my juice. "Can you show us later" Jimin asked. "Sure" I said and continued eating. "Mom when is the fan meeting" Jiwon asked. "Friday after school" I said. "Yay" They said. "Are you guys happy your going to meet exo" Namjoon asked the twins. "We always wanted to meet them" Seoyeon said. "Ne" Jiwon said.

"The twins are big fans of exo, they made noona buy everything of exo" Taeyang said. "Ne but we love exo" Jiwon said. "One day they will marry us" Seoyeon said then stuffed her face with food. 

"I remember when Yuri was like that when she was little" Ash said. "Noooo" I whined. "Don't tell them" I said. "Tell us" Bts said. "After dinner" She said. "Fine" They said. And we finished the food and ash washed the plates then we went to the living room. 

"Are you going to tell us" Jimin said sitting next to me. "Yuri used to be like the twins"Ash started. "How" Yoongi asked for the first time. "She always used to say the she will marry woozy from seventeen" She said. And I was dying of embarrassment. And I felted jimin next to me tense up. I wondered why. 

"I was young back then" I defended myself. "That was yesterday" Taeyang said. "Whose side are you on kid" I said. "Woozi is your bias from seventeen" Jungkook asked me. "Ne" I said. "She even has posters of him and seventeen in her room" Hunter said. "Traders" I mumble. And bts laughed at me. "Don't laugh at me, so what if I like woozi, he is so cute and small and smart" I said. "Your such a fangirl" Taehyung said. "And your such a fanboy, you were about to faint when you meet my oppa" I said.

"Yah, that's different his and idol and your brother" He said. "It's the same thing" I said. "I bet you guys fanboy to" I said and cross my hands. "No we don't" Jungkook said. "Yes you do, even mike and hunter fanboy over blackpink" I said. "You guys do" Namjoon asked them. "They do" I said. "Fine we do to" Hoseok admitted. "Ha I knew it" I said.

"It's late we should head on home" Jin said. "I don't think its safe for you guys to be out there, You should stay" Said ash. "Are you sure" Namjoon asked. "Yeah" Ash said. "I'll show the guys to their room, and you guys go to sleep" I told the gang. "Ne" They said and went upstairs. I got the girls and carried them. "Follow me" I said and walked up the stairs. 

"These are your rooms" I said and pointed at their room. "Thanks for letting us stay here" Jin said. "No problem" I said. "Goodnight" They said and went to their room expect jimin. "Night" He said and kissed my cheek then went to bed. I blushed. What the heck is wrong with me. 

You like him

I can't

But you already fell for him

Stupid heart

And I walked to the twins room and put them in bed. Then I kissed their cheek and went to my room. I went to the bathroom and washed my teeth. Then I went to my closet and changed my clothes. I walked out of my closet and saw jimin. And I jumped. 

"You almost gave me a heart attack" I said holding my heart. "What are you doing here" I asked him but he kept walking straight towards me. "Yah--h" I said and walked backwards till my back hit the wall. "What ar-' He cut me off by a kiss. It was a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

Then he pulled away to breath. "Will you go on a date with me" Jimin asked me. "Yeah" I said and smiled. He kissed me again but this time it was gentle. I wrapped my legs around him and he walked us to my bed. He dropped me on my bed and I got under the covers. Then he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling my closer to him. "Night" He said and kissed my forehead.

And I fell into a deep slumber. Dreaming about the future.