Chapter 11

Yuri's pov

"Jagi wake up, today we are going back to seoul" Someone said. I open my eyes and see jack, dressed up. "Ok" I say and roll off the bed. "Ow" I said and get up. "Hurry up we're leaving in 1 hour" Jack said. "Ok" I said and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and hair then walk to my closet and get dressed. Then I put my clothes in my suitcase. And go to the girls room. I get there and walk in. "Girls get dress and wash your teeth, we're going back home" I said. "Ok mom" They said and got dressed. While they got dress I put their clothes in their suitcase. "We're ready mom" Jiwon said. "Ok go downstairs and wait in the living room" I said. "Ok" They said and when downstairs. I got their two suitcase and mine as well and go downstairs to the living room. "Is everyone here" I asked. "Yes ma'am" They said. "Ok then lets get in the car" I said and we got our suitcases and put it in the trunk of the convertible. Then we got in and sat down. I sat on jacks lap and jiwon on mike and seoyeon on taeyang. 

2 hours later

"Dad I'm hungry" Seoyeon said. "Ok then lets stop by a diner and eat" Jack said. "yay" The girls shout in happiness. We saw a diner and we parked in front of it and got out. We get in the diner and sit in a table. We looked though the menu. And the waiter comes by. "What would you guys want" The waiter asked while batting her eye lashes at jack. "Umm I would like some coffee and waffles" Jack said. "Ok" the waiter said and got the order of the boys. "Dad, me and seoyeon want pancakes" Jiwon said. "Ok, they want pancakes, and my jagi wants scramble eggs" Jack said. And once he said jagi, the waiter's face fell. "Ugh, ok, and you what do you want" She asked ash. "Umm don't be rude to me slut, do your work and stop flirting with out mans and I want pancakes as well" Ash said. "Whatever" The waiter said. "Excuse me, do you know who your talking back to" I asked her. "A slut with kids" She respond. "Bitch I'm not a mirror and don't mess with my kids, and the name is blaze" I said coldly. I saw fear in her eyes. "I'm so-rry miss bla-ze, you food is com-ing up" she said stuttering and ran to the kitchen. "Damn girl" Mike said. "What, she was being disrepcful and saying shit about me and my kids and no one says shit about them" I said. "Ok" Mike said. "Ash, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who is dating, are you dating someone here because you said 'our mans' are you hiding something" I said. "Ummm me and hunter are dating" She said while blushing. "Omg you guys look cute together and hunter if you break her heart, ill break you" I said. "I wont ever hurt her, I love her to much" He said. And ash was blushing madly. "Cute" I said. 

After the waiter came, we started eating. "Mommy this is good" Seoyeon said. "I know" I respond and keep on eating. After 20 minutes we finished and I paid. We got out of the diner and started walking towards the car. Until a person decided to stop us. I look up and saw jimin, I was hold on jiwon and seoyeon hands and jack had has arm on my waist. Jimin looked down and saw me holding the girls hands and jacks arm. "Look who it is, the slut and her kids, I didn't know you were such a slut to have two kids" Jimin said while smirking. "Mommy, daddy who is this" Seoyeon asked. "Someone, guys take them to the car, ill be there soon" I said and look at them and they take the girls to the car except jack. "I'm not leaving you"He said. I gave him a I'm-going-to-be-fine look. "Fine" He said and starts walking to the car. "Wow your such a slut" Jimin said. "It's one thing to talk shit about me and it's another thing to talk shit about my kids, no one ever talks about them" I said coldly. "What are you going to do" He said smirking. I walk up to him and punch him. "Dont talk shit about them" I said and walk away. I can't believe he said that. I thought he was different but he is just an asshole. "Are you ok" Jack asked. "Yeah i'm fine, lets go home" I said.

When we arrived home, i walk to my bedroom and unpack. Then the door opened and taeyang came in. "Wassup" I said. "Noona, we have school tomorrow" Taeyang said. "I know, Taeyang call everyone to the training room, even jiwon and seoyeon" I said. "Ne noona" He said and walked out the door. I when into my closet and got in my gym clothes. And then I jumped out the stairs from level three and land on level one safely. Then i walked to the trainging room. Once i get there, everyone was there already. "What are we doing here" Mike asked. "For training" I said. "And the girls" Jack asked. "They are going to learn how to fight, in case of in a emergency" I said. "Yay" The girls said. "Jack train jiwon and i train seoyeon, now get to work" I said. "Ne boss" They said and get started. 

"Mom i'm tired" Seoyen said. "Ok go to sleep, you to guys" I said. "Ne" They said and went to their room. I stay and go to my dance studio in the house. I'm happy seoyeon and jiwon now know how to protect them selfs. I even taught them how to use a gun and knife. Enough of that, i'm going to get started. I dance to dont wanna cry by seventeen. I'm a good dancer if i do say so myself. I dance to a few more songs and i feel myself getting tired. I walk to my room and take a shower. I changed to my pjs and get into bed next to jack.