Chapter 23

Yuri's pov

I woke up to people screaming in my ears. I snap my eyes open and I see hunter and mike in front of me. "Run" I whispered. It took them a second to understand what I was saying but one they realized they run out of my room. 

I got out of my room and chase after them. I saw them jump down the stairs to the kitchen. I also jumped but landed on mike and hunter. "offff" They said and cried out in pain. I got off of them and sit next to them, looking innocently because I heard ash running here. 

"What happened here" Was the first thing she asked. "I don't know, I was just sitting here and then they cried out in pain" I said with a innocent face on. "Get up you dumbass" She told the boys. "But-" Ash cut them off. "To the table now" She command them. "Ne" They said and went to the table and sat down.

"You to yuri" She said and went back to the kitchen. "Jiwon, seoyeon, and taeyang come down for breakfast" I yelled. And they came running to the kitchen. I get up and walk to the kitchen as well. Then I sat next to ash and taeyang. Mike and hunter are glaring at me.

After having breakfast, we got ready for school. I got dress into this.

Then I went down stairs and saw the twins waiting for me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then I went down stairs and saw the twins waiting for me. "Let's go to school" I said. And we walked to my car.

Once we get in, I start the car and drive to their preschool

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once we get in, I start the car and drive to their preschool. 

When I get to their school, I drop them off and head off to my school. Once I get there I park in front of the gang and bts. 

Then I turn my car off and step outside and walk to them. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey, did you hear about a new transfer student" Taehyung asked me. "Transfer student" I asked. "Yeah, we are having a new transfer student" Jimin said.

"Do you know who the person is" I asked them. "I heard its a boy" Jungkook said. "Me to" Hoseok said. "I hope it's a hot boy" Said ash. "Yah what about me" Hunter asked her. "Your hot to" She said. 

"Well who ever he is better not piss me off" I said. "Guys its getting late, lets go to class" Jin said. "Ok" I said. "See you at lunch taeyang" I said. "You to noona" He said and walked to his class. "Kaja" Jimin said while grabbing my hand. Then we ran to class. I won't lie that I didn't feel anything. I still a spark between me and jimin.

As I was thinking, I saw that we were in class already. Then bts and the gang came in and took a seat. "I wonder how the transfer student is" Asked namjoon. "Probably some stuck up kid" I said. "Not all boys are bad" Jin said. "Your right some boys are lazy as well" I said and looked at yoongi.

"Don't judge, I'm sleepy" Yoongi said. "You always are" I said and rolled my eyes. Then we all started chatting with each other till the teacher came. 

"Alright class, i'm sure that you heard that you are going a new transfer student" The teacher began. And the class said yes. "Well it's true but I want you guys to treat him well" She continued. "Ne sunsengnim" The class said. "Come in" The teacher said.

And the transfer student came in. I was so shocked. It was him....

~~~

A/N: Hey guys sorry for a short chapter but i'm getting busy with school. But i'll still update for you guys.

Who do you think yuri saw?

Who is him

Comment

Share

and

Vote!!!

The nerd has a secret : jimin FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें