23) Musical Blues

Requested by: Prince_Roman on Amino (http://aminoapps.com/p/xzv76b)
------------------------------------------------------

Roman and Logan rose up back in the mind palace. Logan was still giddy from getting his own flavor of jelly. He spooned the spread onto some biscuits and began eating them. Roman sat down at the table across from him, head in his hands. "Hey, Logan?" Roman questioned.

"Yeah, Roman?" Logan asked with his mouth full. Roman looked at him, his eyes pleading with him to understand. Unknown to him, Virgil and Patton had come down the stairs into the room.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted back there. I didn't mean to get so jealous," Roman said softly.

"About that, Princey. You really need to get your jealousy issues in check," Virgil stated from behind him. Roman turned around in his chair to look at the pair. He looked at Patton for support. Patton just shrugged.

"Sorry, kiddo, but I agree with Birge here. You do get a little, a lot jealous sometimes." Patton looked down and fidgeted with is fingers.

"Seriously, Princey! Get it under control. Not everything needs to be about you!" Virgil shouted. Roman just looked shocked and nodded his head in agreement.

"You're right, Virgil," he whispered just loud enough to be heard, "I should just... go..." He gestured towards his room, and ran up the stairs into his room. Logan just stared after him.

-----

It had been a few hours since the argument. Roman had lain in his bed the whole time. At least the tears had finally stopped streaming down his face. He felt so dejected. He knew he was wrong to get so jealous, but he had tried to apologize to Logan. Now, Roman stood no chance with him.

"Why must I ruin everything all the time?" Roman said out loud to himself. Roman didn't hear his door open, as rolled onto his face and began to cry again. A moment later, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You don't ruin everything, Roman. In fact, you make most things better." The comforting voice belonged to Logan. Roman moved his head to look into the logical traits eyes skeptically. Logan sighed.

"I know you don't believe me. But you really do make most things better. Sure, you can be a bit jealous at times, but everyone gets jealous," Logan continued, " And for the record, I accept your apology. I know you meant every word." Logan lifted his hand off Roman's shoulder. He set it in his lap and began fidgeting with his hands.

Roman rolled over and sat next to Logan. He stared at him silently. Logan gave him a small smile. "Thank you, Logan. That means a lot to me." Roman gave Logan a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. Logan sat there, blushing and smiling.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

"This was supposed to angsty. And I guess it was in its own way, but I'm still not quite sure how this became Logince. Anyway, thank you for the request! Smiles!"

--MidnightNightmare416

Question of the Update:

What's your favorite subject in school?

Mine is art, but I happen to be really good at math and English.  So I enjoy those classes as well.