1) Movie Night

Idea by: QTDerp4 on Amino

------------------------------------------------------

Patton was busy in the kitchen making popcorn. Except this popcorn was covered in chocolate, sprinkles, and assorted chocolates.

"Patton? What are you doing to the popcorn?" Roman asked, striding over to the bowl.

Instead of answering, Patton shoved a spoonful of the sticky mess between Roman's lips.

Roman's eyes widened. It was delicious.

"What movie are we watching?" Patton asked, as if nothing had happened. Roman swallowed.

"Oh, I don't know. Probably Big Hero Six. I made the mistake of letting Calculator Watch choose." Roman replied, eyeing the bowl. Patton noticed Roman staring at the bowl.

"You can have more when we start!" Patton said, tapping the tip of Roman's nose. Roman began blushing.

"HEY! YOU TWO!" Virgil shouted from the living area, "Get in here so we can start!"

Roman rolled his eyes. "We're coming, Hot Topic!"

-------

Logan had indeed selected Big Hero Six as the night's movie. He chanted along to the music. Virgil stared at him, obviously trying hard not to laugh.

Roman usually loved to watch movies, but tonight all he could think about was Patton.

Roman was lost in thought, and visibly blushing. "Hey, Princey! Blushing much?" Virgil taunted.

"What?! No! Princes never blush." He rose heroically.

"Right..." Virgil yawned before locking himself in his room for the night.

Roman cursed himself for blushing and decreed, to himself, never to think about the childish trait again.

Patton walked over to him, and kissed Roman's nose. Patton backed away and smiled. "Night, my Prince Charming!" Patton twirled away.

"Oh, no you don't!" Roman raced after Patton, scooping him up bridal style. Patton shrieked in delight.

"Good night, Puppy Love," Roman cooed in Patton's ear. Patton laughed again.

The next thing they knew, they were kissing. Virgil popped his head out the door grinning.

"Keep it down, lovebirds!" He shouted.

Roman and Patton broke apart, laughing.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

"Wow, my first attempt at fluff. That was harder than I thought. Sorry, there wasn't much about the actual movie... I wasn't sure how to incorporate fluff. I hope you liked it! Smiles!"

--MidnightNightmare416

Question of the Update:

What is your favorite Sander's sides ship? Mine's Logicallity.

Media link: https://pin.it/j6na7bnr6xdccx

Originally Published: 6/14/2018
Edited: 7/13/2018