Chapter 43: Lauren

Bắt đầu từ đầu

In Auradon

Everyone was searching for the missing girls, the mothers were all broken, the father's have to stay strong for their families, siblings that are worried, boyfriends that are a mess, friends that are scared.

All of them were a mess.

It's been 2 days, 48 hours of search for the missing girls. Everyone knows Maya loose hope easily and it's starting to run through her head again.

Everyone knows, Audrey can be easily be a big mess, everyone knows, Jane can't handle too much pain, everyone knows, Evie can't handle loneliness, everyone knows, Mal can be hard to be plead.

All of them are in way oo much stress. Caleb, Bryce, Hayden, and Harvey was in too much stress. They are almost into the depressed stage. They were all heartbroken.

Hayden who'd been with Claire for so long feels nothing without her.

Harvey who's from the isle that never felt loved until he met Lauren, felt so weak and numb.

Caleb who's going into deep shit, he's missing the love of his life, he let her go just because of a stupid lie, he can't help but feel so dumb, a shit, an asshole.

Bryce who had just felt the love he deserves from a girl that means a lot to him, a girl that made him special, why did this have to happen right now? Right now that he's finally happy.

It's been 2 days since they were been left. Felt abandoned. Felt weak. And especially, Heartbroken.

Of course you can't see them cry, they lock theirselves at night, crying their eyes and hearts out. They lost their appetites. They lost it all.

It feels like they died, wearing black, sometimes white. If they were being asked by paparazzis who died, they're answers would be " My heart died " everytime.

Everyone wore alL black today.

Hayden:

Harvey:

Harvey:

Bryce:

Caleb:

Caleb:

As they entered auradon prep together, as usual, they were greeted by states, but not usual amazed stares, they pity them, except for the people who hate them

They can't even talk due to loads of crying, their voices run out.

In the castle

Mal was stressed out about her daughter missing. Alot of files were stacked on her table and not a single one of it had been touched.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair is a mess, and she can barely talk. She kept looking at a picture of her and Lauren together.

This made her wanna cry more. She burst into tears as she worries about her." Mal." Ben called softly entering the messy room and pulling a chair beside Mal and sit down.

He placed his arm around her for comfort. He needs to stay strong. It's his duty for her to be strong when she's weak.

Harper's Mansion

Audrey was a big mess, Luke and her's Ron had tissues all over he place from bed to the floor. Her make up was ruined. She keeps listening to Mackenzie's songs.

It feels so cold without Kenzie's warm and bright hugs and smiles." Audrey." Luke called entering the dirty room. You can tell he's disgusted." Go away. I don't want you to see me like this." Audrey managed to let out as she cried even more.

Luke shook his head and sat down beside Audrey." You know I can't let you be like this." He said with a weak smile. Audrey hugged him tight crying on his chest.

De Vil's Mansion

Jane can't go to work at Auradon prep. She was weak without her only daughter. It was dark and cold inside the house unlike the usual bright and warm. It feels like no one's home.

As Carlos enters the house, he sighed and went straight upstairs where he hears crying. He went inside the room and went straight up to Jane." Jane..."

He sat down on their messy bed and scooped Jane closer to him, kissing her forehead for comfort.

Charming Castle

The name of the castle described the outside of the castle, a very Charming castle to look at but inside was very gloomy. Evie cries as she worried about her daughter.

Her daughter is carrying her first grandchild. She keeps telling herself to pull herself together but it's no use. She can't do it. Her daughter is being kidnapped by whoever those VKs are.

As Chad arrived at their castle and entering, he looked at the place before going upstairs vwhere he knows his wife is crying." Evie, I'm home." Chad said entering the room and sit down in front of Evie.

He held Evie's hand for comfort. Evie looked up and tackled Chad into a hug before letting all her tears out." Where could they be? Where could she be?" Evie asked him.

" We don't know. We searched everywhere, let's just hope we can find them soon." Chad answered.

The Castle

Maya was locked up in her room lying down at the bay window staring out breathing heavily, stressed on what is happening. She haven't eaten for days.

She doesn't care if she dies, she miss her daughter, and it's killing her slowly as days goes by.