Getting back whats yours (22)

"Move!" Clary screamed from the door way of the meeting hall. "No" the guard said bluntly, "i am under strict orders not to let you out" he said as he crossed his arms over his chest."i am not in the mood for games,you either

Move or get moved". She said as pulled out her stele "your choice" she said venomously, "Clary calm down". A voice said from behind her and she spun to see izzy and Jace walking into the room. "no he won't let me go" she said pointing the guard. "your not going anyway" Jace said bluntly which made Clary frown. "of course i am, this is simon were talking about, he may of had some training now. but no offence izzy but he will always be Simon!" She said as she spun to see the guard again. "let me out" she said and before he could answer she felt arms around her stomach. "me and izzy will go get him. you can't come, i won't risk it ok?" he asked sweetly, but now wasn't a time to be sweet. not when her best friend was missing. Clary pulled his arms from around her waist and before he had time to object and before the guard had time to see it coming Clary lifted her elbow and rammed it into the guards head. he fell limp to the ground and Clary stood over him walking out the door way to the exit. "was that necessary?" izzy asked but it was clear she didn't really care. "well i warned him" Clary said shrugging. she hated to admit it but She could see Jace smiling at her slightly through the corner of her eye. "Nice move there herondale but your still not coming" Jace said as he nudged past her and crossed his arms over his chest to block her path, "yes i am! Jace i know your being sweet and everything but i am perfectly capable of fighting of a few fairies and besides, i'm a big girl i can look after myself" she said barging past him with her shoulders. "i can get us into the base" izzy said walking up to me. "but i can't promise i know where he is" she said with misty eyes. Clary forgot how hard this must be for her. they were married and had a child. "we will find him" Clary said as she walked down the steps of the accords hall, ready for whatever lay between her and her best friend.

---------------------------------------

Ik this is a short chapter and it doesn't tell you anything butttt i wanted to keep you guys on the edge of your seat. i have had a few inbox's saying "is simon dead". and guys your just gonna have to read to find out ;) as always cara.