morning after.(2)

thanks for the read guys and i promise it gets more interesting soon. i just gotta set the scene a little bit. please comment and vote etc... i love to hear from you guys. and i need comments for baby names ;) not to be a spoiler

chapter 2

Clary awoke from sleep for the second time. At that momment she could make out yelling coming from the other side of her door. She didn't need to strain herself to tell who was talking, It was Simon and Jace. both of them sounding annoyed with eachother. Clary leant forward trying to catch what they were saying to eachother. "i dont care if she's your best friend Simon i'm not waking her up just for you, this is the first time she's slept in ages". She heard rustling like someone coming closer to the door and then a small bang as though someone had hit the wall, "so what Jace, you just gonna guard the door. jesus learn to give her space" simon said in an angry tone "she needs to get up soon anyway, she has training. so i will wake her up then" Jace said clearly getting annoyed with simon. "fine" simon said "but i heard her screaming earlier and i just wanted to check she was ok." with this clary heard more noise as though someone was coming towards the door. Before Clary had time to lie down the door swung open quietly and a familiar blonde headed boy popped his head inside the door. He instantly smiled a wicked grin at Clary.

"she's awake anyway Mundane, so stop having a heart attack and go get us some breakfast". he said in a stern tone. "fine" simon said popping his head into the door. "clary are you sure your ok?" he asked with a frown. Before Clary could answer luke's bedroom door swung open. "will you guys stop fighting, were trying to actually sleep in here" luke said stepping out into the hall with no top on. Jace smiled and looked up at luke with his charm, "not at all we were just going out for breakfast". he said smiling at luke. who replied with a smile of his own and then stepped back into the room closing the door slowly. 

Jace turned to Simon and made a noise of annoyance. "look me and clary are going out mundane, so you can mope around here all day or go see isabelle. then again either way your probobly going to end up moping". 

Simon sighed and looked at Clary reassuringly "you sure your fine, i mean you were screaming but big head here" he said gestering towards Jace "thinks he knows what's best for you". he said looking at her properly and Clary guessed she looked pretty bad seening as how she had slept in until half elevan "i'm fine simon" she spoke for the first time, not good not bad just "fine". as though reading her mind Jace sauntered over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist to comfort her. "it's ok clary trust me, ok we are going to get over all of this". he whispered into her ear which tickled. "fine but before we go out i am going for a shower seening as though i don't get a choice, oh and Jace" she added with a smile "the pencils are in the bottom draw". and with that she got up and walked over to the bathroom. closing it slowly with a click and hearing Jace laugh. at that momment the world seemed almost normal to her.