Baby on the way (10)

Jace looked around the three story house in awe. this was the perfect place for them to live. a huge back garden a 'big' training room which Jace was sure to push Jake hard in. five rooms and three bathrooms including an on sweet in the master bedroom. there was a large living area and a dining hall. also a large room which could double as Jake's play room for his train set that he never seemed to put down these days. this place was perfect. he just hoped after buying it clary would think the same.

Clary woke to a familiar sweet laugh at the door followed by another familiar voice. "she probably isn't up yet mate" Alec said sounding quite bored. clary guessed that he had kept everyone up with his train set at four in the morning and felt guilty "i'm up" clary said and as soon as she did the door burst open and a beautiful blonde headed boy bounced over to her. he dived onto jace's half of the bed and snuggled in next to clary. "morning mommy" he said happily. "what have you been doing all morning. i hope you was good for Alec" clary said smiling up at Alec who sill stood in the doorway. "of course mommy" he said as though it was the most stupid thing he had ever heard. " i was showing uncle Alec how to work my train set" he said proudly and clary knew that he was proud of what he was saying. Alec still struggled to understand. five year old language which seemed to be a lot of words all thrown together but clary understood him perfectly fine. she found it sweet how he would show everyone how to work his train set but not actually let them touch it, well nobody but his mommy and daddy. Jake looked around and frowned "where's daddy?" he said and of course he wanted his daddy he couldn't go five minutes in the day without knowing where his daddy was and if he didn't know he would cry. and yes everyone would rush over to him because to see them beautiful spring green eyes water sucked the life out of everyones hearts and especially clary's. "thats's a good question" clary said whilst blowing raspberry's on her sons belly. who giggled hysterically, a soft sweet noise which made clary so happy to hear. "where is daddy?" clary said whilst carrying on blowing raspberry's and thinking to herself. how do i tell daddy he is going to be a daddy for two?.

Clary was sat helping Jake 'eat' or more like throw his breakfast all round the room when Jace came in with a huge smile on his face. "let me guess" clary said sarcastically "someone got there knives polished?" she said whilst trying to get Jake to sit still. "hey" jace said protectively. "wait until tomorrow when it's your birthday. i have the best present ever" jace said with a wicked grin. clary heard Jake shout from in front of her where he was sat on her lap wiggling up and down. "no daddy mine's better" Jake said with a stroppy look on his face that made both clary and Jace laugh. "i'm sorry little

Man i got mommy the second best gift" he said smiling as he wiggled a finger at Jake telling him to come here. Jake happily jumped down off clary's knee and ran over to his dad. he jumped on his knee and jace bent down and whispered into his ear. clary saw jake giggle and then run off out the room excitedly. "great" clary said raising her hands in desperation, "now i'll never get any cereal in him". clary pointed at Jace "when he comes in crying because he's hungry you can deal with him" she got up and walked towards the door and then Remembered. "what did you tell him anyway?" Clary said looking up at jace expectantly. "patience grasshopper patience" jace said quoting what Mia had once told her. "Don't worry" clary said whilst walking out the door and she yelled down the hall. "i have my own secrets as well" she said whilst rubbing her belly happily.

Clary was trying to get Jake out of the training room when izzy walked in with there now three month old baby. "where's Jace" izzy said whilst sighing at the crying baby she was holding. "izzy i've had a kid as well you know i can shut her up" clary said whilst extending her hands for the baby. as soon as izzy passed her over she stopped crying and looked up at clary happily through dark brown eyes. the same brown as her hair. "ok i give up" izzy said sighing. "were swopping for an hour. come on jake" izzy called before they both ran off out of the training room. leaving clary stood there looking shockingly at a giggling baby. 'great' clary thought. might as well get used to this.