what time can't forget(1)

okie guys so this is it, sorry for the first part i left it blank as a filler for the story it starts here guys please comment even if its bad i love the feedback, and i apologise now for the spelling ;) they need auto correct on here. so hope you like this.

chapter one

Clary collapsed onto her bed in Lukes spare room. It had been so long since she was last in this room and everything felt forien to her. She had spent the night dancing with Jace after they left the tranquility of the beach and joined their family's in the main tent. The whole night went by in a blur, toasts and dancing and speeches. even magnus of all people had said a few words about her parents wedding. And after all that they had just arrived back home. At half five in the morning, luke and her mom had ran off into their room to act like teenagers, which left just her Jace and Simon left. Jace had said he needed to "borrow" some pencils for work he was doing, which was an obvious lie because she doubted he ever even picked up a pencil unless he really needed too, And simon was spending the night with Clary to try and get to grips with the whole thing. Clary still blamed herself for what happened to simon but he seemed happy and was actually remembering a lot of everything to do with the shadow-hunting world. She

She sat up on the bed looking at both boys who were both staring at her, simon with a look of slight annoyance and Jace with a look of complete awe. He was tapping his foor on the floor and quietly humming tunelessly under his breath, which Clary knew meant he was bored or about to say something. "so" Jace said leaning in the door frame and watching both of them with a smirk "you really don't remember anything, like nothing at all.Not even running around brooklyn in your pants and antlers?" Jace asked simon with a wicked smile on his face "no i don't" simon said and then turned his full attention to Jace "wait i what!" he asked with a look of horor on his face. "ignoor him" clary said smiling at them both "you didnt do that, that was the muppet over their" she said flicking her chin towards Jace. "hey" he said defensively "you don't know that" he said laughing. "actually i do" clary said happily "girl chat with isabelle" Clary said waving a pink nail in Jace's direction, he snorted a laugh "pink is so not your colour miss frey" he said with a wicked grin, "oh yeah" clary said playfully "and what colour is". with this he stood up from leaning on the the door frame and his smile widened, but before he had a chance to say anything simon butted in. "well Clary both your mom and luke are in his room so i do believe their is a spare room going" he said walking over to the door and pushing past Jace. "you can keep the water bottle for yourself" he said whilst walking down the hall. Both Clary and Jace laughed.

Jace practically leapt into clary's bed with her. kicking off his boots at the door and tossing the bow tie that he had "not" been wearing at wedding into the emty chair at the table. he only slowed down to admire one of her drawings that she had done for her parents wedding. one she had deemed unfit to give them. It was a painting of idris and the glass towers in a bed of green. He dived onto the bed at the oposite side of Clary causing the mattress to lift up and clary to go up into the air. She squeeled and landed ungracefully next to jace who simply smiled at what he had done and pulled Clary into his side. She lay with her head on his lap and he was playing with loose strands of her hair. "Clary" he said in a dazed like tone. "yeah" she replied whilst closing her eyes. "nothing i just wanted to say your name" he said and she could tell he was watching her and smiling. She closed her eyes and let herself fall into a black abyss.

"hello dear sister" a voice said from across the lake, "thought you got rid of me didnt you" the figue was blurry and even clary couldn't make out the shape of her brother, but she knew it was him. her dream was the same as usual the frozen lake was there and so were many figures but she couldn't make out any of them because the whole place was foggy. it was like a mist that couldn't be moved no matter how much you tried to waft it away. Clary turned in a slow circle before resting her gaze on a light on the floor near sebastian. It hadn't been their a momment ago. she didnt need to move to see the familiar white wings and golden hair of Jace. he was lying at sebastian's feet in a crumple. golden blood slowly snaking its way towards her.

Clary woke from her dream screaming, she looked around but no one was their to comfort her. not even Jace. but she noted with some amusement his shoes and tie and weapons belt all lined up neatly at the door. slowly she put her damp head back on the pillow. some things you just can't forget.