I have news (19)

Clary burst through the curtains and kept moving forward even after she heard Jace screaming her name, she couldn't breath she needed to get out. She crashed into the main room that leaded them out and she forgot about everyone until a hand grabbed hers, she spun around expecting to see Jace but instead it was the guard that Jace had threatened. Great clary thought as he looked up at her. "Are you ok?" He asked breaking her out of her trance. Let

Go please" Clary said as his fingers started to crush her small wrists. "Are you ok?" He repeated and his grip on her tightened. "Let

Go" Clary said firmly this time and as soon as she said it the weight on her arm lifted. She looked up and was shocked, he hadn't let go, Jace had ripped him off of her and was roughly punching the guard over and over in the jaw. "Jace" Clary said as she tried to pull him off the guard. "Touch her ever again and i swear i will kill you" Jace said snarling at the guard as he got up leaving the bleeding guard on the ground. Jace quickly turned to her. "Are you ok?" He asked as he lifted her wrist carefully, showing the red marks that he had made. "I'm fine" she said as she turned around and kept walking, she really wanted to leave. Before she did something irrational. Jace looked shocked for a minute but then quickly followed her as she began to run again, not giving a second thought about the bleeding guard, it was his fault for grabbing her. She did warn him after all.

"What's going on? What did she tell you ?" Jace said in the back of the taxi. "I'll tell you later" she said as she looked up at the taxi driver. She wasn't going to take any chances of this news spreading. She didn't even want to think about it, sebastian had a child, a child of sebastian's was surely going to be evil, right? Maybe he wouldn't maybe he was different. What was she saying of course he wouldn't. "Clary" Jace said snapping his fingers in her direction, "huh what?" clary said and usually this would get a lop sided smile from Jace but he just frowned at her. "I said are you ok?" He asked for what must of been the hundredth time. "I'm fine why?" She asked a little to innocently, he frowned at her. "Because your crushing my hand and you didn't even know" he said and she quickly loosened her grip on him, she didn't realise how Much she was missing Jake but she felt it now as the taxi pulled up outside their empty house. It was like someone had ripped all of the feeling out of the house as though It was sad without anyone in it. "Thank you" Jace said as he jumped out the cab and pulled Clary with him. "Why did you ask to go here?" Jace asked, "i mean i know it's home and everything but we still have to go back to idris. We need to report the news of a peace treaty" he said in a very Jace-is-planning-a-long-time-war- voice. "Because i needed to get Jake and YOU some clothes" she said remembering the speedo's, "and" she added, "i couldn't tell you about today in idris. It wouldn't be safe" she said as she began to walk up the small pathway leading to their house. "What wouldn't be safe, seriously Clary i need to know" he said as he rushed to her side. "Come on then, i'll explain once were in" Clary said as she unlocked their front door and ventured inside.

"Your kidding with me" Jace said for the twelfth time in the last five minutes. "No ok, look i know this is bad but maybe he's not the same as HIM" she spat through gritted teeth, "hah that's rich, this is his blood child so this thing is still a part of him Clary, of course it's going to be just like him i'm pretty sure the queen will make sure of that. I mean you killed her lover right, so she is going to want revenge, and their is no better way to get that then through her son, she is playing you" he said annoyingly as he collapsed back onto the bed. "Jace" clary said softly, "yeah" he replied just as softly, "i mean i know we have years for everything to change but i can't stop thinking about it" she said as she zipped up the suitcase. "Come here" he said sitting up so that he was watching her bent over the suitcase. Clary sighed but walked over to him. He pulled her by the waist and carefully positioned her on the bed, then before she had time to move he slid his body over hers so that she was carefully underneath him and he had his legs on either side of her, "you don't need to worry" he said as he kissed her collarbone, he smiled at the gasp he got as she pulled her hands up to run them through his hair, but he stopped her by pinning her arms above her head with his right hand. "Now now mrs.herondale, not so fast" he said and this time he kissed her cheekbone, she writhed underneath him and arched her back upwards slightly, he knew that he had wiped her memory free of worry, and his at the same time, slowly he pulled his head down, nearly touching her lips with his, "please" she groaned roughly which again made his smile grow, before he could say no she pushed her head up and smashed her lips into his, she tasted like salt and strawberries and he couldn't get enough, slowly their kiss deepened but Jace was determined to keep control of the situation, so keeping her arms locked above her he bit her lower lip playfully. Which earned a grown from her, all of a sudden he pulled away and looked at her, her eyes were wild and her lips slightly swollen from kissing, god did he love her. She thrust her body upwards again and this time Jace slid his left hand down to her thigh, "behave" he said as he kissed her collarbone again, this time sending the kisses lower until he got to her belly, he playfully and slowly lifted her shirt up with his teeth and pulled it over her head with his left hand, he then sent kisses along her stomach, resting on the slight bump that she was developing it wouldn't be noticeable if He hand't of known she was pregnant but it made him smile, "hello baby girl" Jace whispered into her stomach as he kissed it over and over. She was quiet the whole time but when Jace looked up at her she smiled, "fine" Jace said as he pulled the covers over both of them, shielding them in, like nothing bad could ever happen.

--------------------------------------------

Hi guys just a quick note to let you know that me and a group of friends are doing a stall mark for coma con in the next couple of weeks and for a trade market stall we are taking comments so PLEASE COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTES FROM ANY MORTAL INSTRUMENTS BOOK AND YOU COULD WIN A CHANCE TO GET PUBLISHED BY A LEGUE DEVELOPER. thank you and please comment ;)

It could be worth it