Family Vacation! ✈️ (A Chance To Be Normal Pt. 4)

(Hi! Sooo sorry for not updating for more than a year. I don't really have a good excuse other than I was doing life stuff. I hope to post more soon though!)

Flashback

"What do you mean we're going to Japan?"

"Well seeing as we're able to go to more places now, I wanted us to have a nice family vacation . I figured 'What could be a better place than where we grew up?"

You covered your mouth "We're really going?"

"For a month and a half. I had also wanted it to be an early anniversary surprise."

You hugged him tightly "This is the best suprise ever! I'll start packing!"
~~~
This entire week had been a very exciting one for your family. Being able to pass as humans created alot of new opportunities for you.

Now you get to go on the first trip you've had in more than a decade. The kids had never even been out of town, so going to another country was definitely a fun new experience for them.

Since they'd be appearing as humans, and you'd be in Japan for more than a month, you had to buy more clothes for the boys.

You all went to the mall and visited different stores. They tried a bunch of different things on, mostly hoodies and basketball shorts.

You even bought real cell service for them so they'd be able to call their girlfriends while they were away.

Your mother had wired you the money you had saved in your bank account so you could go on your shopping spree. Finally you could start using it again.

It had been so long since you went shopping in a mall, it felt like being a teenager again.

You even bought a few things that had nothing to do with the trip. Some perfume, a new wallet, new undies. Plus you had four sons to carry your bags for you so you could still get around quickly.

Rosie and Splinter bought snacks and after a long day of shopping, you all went to April's to store your stuff. You would've taken it home but a group of seven people taking shopping bags into the sewers would be a bit strange.

After getting a few toiletries from the lair, you went back to April's and packed your bags. You had so many fun things planned for the trip.

Your mother still had the house you grew up in and rented it out to people while she visited Mae in America, so she said she'd let you stay there during your vacation.

The boys planned on exploring arcades and the night life, Rosie planned on collecting all the Japanese snacks she could, and since you technically had four babysitters, you and Splinter would get to relax and enjoy yourselves.

The only thing that came across your mind that caused a bit of worry was the fact that you'd be getting on a plane to get there. You had flown plenty of times before but neither the boys or Rosie had.

You didn't want any of them to feel scared or nervous, so you made sure to bring extra things to distract them: Word puzzles, coloring books, the dictionary to put them to sleep if need be.

You wanted to be prepared for every possible circumstance.

The flight was a long one but eventually your plane landed. The kids were so excited they could hardly contain themselves.

When you got off the plane there was a man holding up a sign with your name on it "Hello Hamatos, welcome to Japan!"