When You Hang Out With Ice Cream Kitty

It was a very hot summer day. You had decided that you would get yourself some ice cream.

You got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

But when you opened the freezer, instead of your beloved (favorite flavor) ice cream, there was a cat made of ice cream.

"Splinty" You called out.

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"There's a cat made of ice cream in the refridgerator." You said as you stared at it.

"That is Ice Cream Kitty, Michaelangelo's cat."

You poked it in the stomach and it just meowed in response.

"I suppose you are quite adorable. But you must not like being cooped up in this freezer all day."

She frowned and meowed in a sad tone.

That was when you had and idea. You sat an old cooler on the kitchen counter and threw in a couple freezer packs.

"There, now you can travel around the lair without having to worry about melting." You picked the cat up and gently laid her down in the cooler.

As a result you got ice cream all over your fingers. You washed your hands and looked back at the cat who was waving its little arms around.

"Why don't we have some fun?" You smiled.

For the next hour you did nothing but hang out with the cute little cat made of ice cream.

You were spraying whipped cream on her head and took a picture of the two of you when Rosie walked in.

"Hey Mom have you seen- what are you doing?" She asked.

"Taking a selfie with Ice Cream Kitty." You said while the camera flash went off.

"Okay..." She walked away and took out her phone, "Yeah Mikey? Selfies are not cool, I repeat, selfies are no longer cool!"

Don't worry (Y/N) you're not that old. Not much anyway.