When They Meet Your Sister (Mae)

In case you don't remember, in the 'When They Call You Mom' chapter, you had told Raphael about your older sister, Mae. They are meeting her now.

You and Splinter were drinking tea in the kitchen when the phone started ringing.

"I got it, (Y/N)." Splinter said walking over to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this where (Y/N) (L/N) lives?"

"Yes, this is Hamato Yoshi, her husband speaking. May I ask who this is?"

"This is her older sister, Mae. She told me to call this number when I got here."

"May I ask where?"

"In the lair."

Mae walked into the kitchen and ran to you.

"(Y/N)! It's been forever since I've seen you, little sister!"

"Mae! How I've missed you."

"Look at how tall you've gotten. You're almost bigger than me! And where is this husband of yours, I wish to meet the lucky guy."

"Ehem" Splinter said.

"Ah, you must be the man (Y/N) is always talking about. She's always going on about how you're so handsome, wise, sweet, and so many other things I don't have time to list them all!"

You blushed at what your overly-hyper big sister said. It was true, you were always rambling on about Splinter.

"Oh really?" He chuckled at that. He had never met Mae before but he had heard of her.

"Well, I wouldn't say that I'm always talking about you." You put your hand on your hip.

"Believe me, little sister, you do. But that's not why I'm here."

"I would like to know why." Splinter said. (Don't worry he wasn't rude or anything)

"To meet my little nephews."

"Oh of course. My sons, please come here." He called across the lair.

The 4 turtle brothers walked in and looked at Mae.

"Who is this Sensei?" Leonardo asked. You walked up to them and knelt down on one knee.

"Little ones, this is my sister, Mae."

"It's nice to meet you." They all greeted her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all too. And guess what. I've brought you all gifts!"

"Oh, you didn't have to do that." Leo said.

"Why aren't you the little gentleman. You must be Leonardo. Here you open your gift first."

Mae handed him a box covered in dark blue wrapping paper. He neatly tore it off and opened the box.

"[Gasp] A limited edition Captain Ryan action figure! Thank you, Aunt Mae!" He hugged her.

"You're welcome. Now, which one of you is Raphael?"

Raphael stepped forward.

"Hello." He waved. He was very happy to see Mae. You would tell him a lot about her and he thought she sounded nice.

"Hello. Here you go." She handed him a big box with cherry red wrapping paper. He tore it open and gasped. Inside was a pair of sais with red handles and golden colored metal on the tip of the handle. (The kind his 2012 version has now)

"Thank you, Aunt Mae."

"No problem. Donatello?"

Donatello got up and shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you too. Here you are." She handed him a light purple box.

He opened it and he was paralyzed with delight. Mae had bought him a shiny new science kit.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He bowed down over and over again in front of her.

"What can I say? I'm the queen of gift giving. Michaelangelo?"

He ran up to her and hugged her. "Oh, I am most certainly going to like you, little one."

He opened the bright orange box and gasped.

"[Gasp] a new skateboard! Thank you!"

"No problem, little one."

The turtles had a nice day meeting their Aunt Mae. Wait until Christmas time!

Authors Note:
Hey so being the wonderful person I am, I will be giving you all a valentines day surprise. I think you'll enjoy it.
Bye.