When Shredder Captures Them

The turtles, as usual, were out on patrol.

You went to the kitchen to make bacon and pancakes, possibly bacon pancakes, but you were out of both.

"Splinty, I'm going grocery shopping." You yelled.

"Okay, be careful (Y/N)"

You got your (f/c) hoodie and went to the surface.

You walked to the (favorite store), bought what you needed, and left.

Just as you were walking into an alley to get home, a flaming arrow was shot at you. You caught it between your index and middle finger before it could impale your head.

{Ehem, like a boss.}

There was a note tied to it. You untied it and saw the symbol of the foot stamped at the top.

The note read (imagine Shredders voice);

Dear (Y/N) Hamato,

If you ever want to see your sons again, leave Hamato Yoshi, and be mine.

You nearly threw up at the last part, dropped all of your grocery bags, and ran to the lair as fast as your legs could carry you.

"(Y/N), what is the ma-"

"SPLINTY, SHREDDER HAS THE BOYS SO CALL MAE TO WATCH ROSIE CAUSE WE HAVE TO GET THEM SO LETS GO!!!" You yelled while running in place.

He ran to the phone and called Mae, who arrived in less than 15 minutes.

"Thank you big sister." You smiled.

"No problem. I'll watch Rosie, you just save my nephews."

"Rip his head off and wear it like a hat, Mommy!" Rosie cheered. She is your daughter.

You nodded while Splinter brought out every weapon you all had. You grabbed about 37 ninja stars, your [insert weapon here], and a flail.

Splinter looked at you confused.

"For revenge." You said plainly.

You rushed out of the lair and ran across the rooftops to Shredder's hideout. You looked through the glass panels of the roof and nearly cried.

The turtles were chained to the wall, covered in bruises, maskless. Shredder walked into the room and they all started shivering.

He looked over to Leonardo and grabbed him by the throat.

At this point, you had enough.

You smashed through the window and kicked Shredder square in the face.

"No one hurts my babies!!!"

Splinter jumped down and broke the turtles chains while you repeatedly smacked Shredder in the face with the flail.

"This is for hurting them! This is for being an ugly douche! This is for the note!..."

For the rest of what you said Splinter had to cover the turtles ears. I'm pretty sure you just invented like 47 new swear words.

You stopped and ran over to the turtles. Shredder's face was now a bloody pulp and he was unconsious.

"Nobody messes with the Hamato's. Now let's go home."