When You Meet Karai

A/N: Oh (Y/N), you poor unfortunate soul. Jk. And I just thought the picture was funny.

You had decided to take a walk on the rooftops and get some fresh air.

While walking, you could sense that someone was watching you. Like you were being followed.

You whipped your head around to see if anyone was stalking you but nobody was there.

You turned around slowly but slid to the left when a ninja star was thrown at you.

You swerved around and go into a fighting stance.

In front of you stood a girl covered in armor, red eye make-up, black hair dyed blonde in the back.

"Who are you?" You snapped.

"Karai, the person who's gonna kick your butt. You?"

"(Y/N), the person who's going to teach you not to lie to yourself."

She charged at you with a small katana raise over her head but you jumped over her and hid in the shadows.

"Show yourself, (Y/N)!"

"Why are you attacking me? I do not know you." You whispered from the darkness loud enough so that she could hear, but quiet enough so that she wouldn't find you.

"My father, Master Shredder, says he wants some mutant named (Y/N)." She shrugged as she playe with her little katana.

This angered and confused you. The cheese grater reproduced? I guess anything really is possible. But it was crystal clear that you hated his guts.

In your rage you remembered a little trick that your mother had taught you as a young kunoichi.

Karai began panicing when a sworm of arrow whizzed in her direction, missing her by mere centimeters.

She sprinted away in the other direction making you chuckled.

The things you can do with sunlight, a broken mirror, and a twig.

This is why mothers are the toughest force known to man kind.