When Rosie Blackmails Raphael

This chapter idea was brought to you by Tmntrocksespmikey . Also if you get the chance please check out their book 'If Only I Could Wish'. They did a really good job on it.

Your daughter Rosie is an an absolute 'angel'.

Which is why she's decided to use the best method possible to get what she wants. Blackmail.

She had recorded every second of Raphael's little dance number and the second he found out, he went nuts.

"Delete it right now!" He yelled at her and tried to snatch the T-phone away.

"One more move and I forward it to Asia and all your other friends!"

He growled and folded his arms.

"Now, I'll delete the video-"

"Thank you-"

"Let me finish" She held up her hand, "I'll delete the video if you can get me 100 chocolate chip cookies by sundown. And don't burn them this time."

"Wha- Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to get that many cookies? I'd be baking for hours!"

"Then I suggest you get started as soon as possible"

"No way" He growled.

"Hmm, I wonder what Asia will say about you doing pirouettes"

"Okay okay, I'll make your dumb cookies"

"Good boy"

Timeskip after hours of baking and chocolate chip fueled frustration

Raphael pushed a cart with plastic bowls filled with cookies into Rosie's room.

"There, 100 cookies as promised. Now delete the video"

Rosie looked over the rolling cart and deleted the video.

"Excellent job, Big Brother. I wonder how much power I'll have over you when you find out I have a picture of you in Mom's 'Kiss The Cook" Apron