When Mikey Learns to Sing

You, Splinter, Rosie, the turtles, and the girls were in the kitchen looking through old photo albums and home videos.

You had flipped through many pictures of baby turtles, bath times, and achievements like lost teeth and potty trainings.

Rosie was rummaging through a box full of old home movies when she stopped.

"Hey everybody I found a little box labeled 'Michaelangelo Singing'."She announced holding up a rectangular black object.

"Sweetie, that's not a box, it's a VHS tape." You pointed to it.

"VHS?"

"Virtually Historic Stuff." Raven smiled, "People used them back when there were no smartphones and kids played outside."

Rosie handed you the tape while Splinter brought in the tape playing tv.
(Those small ones that are usually the size of a toaster with a handle on the top)

The tv turned on and started playing the video showing four young turtles in the living room of the lair.

(italics=in the video)

"Are you ready for me to sing the song, Mommy?" A young Michaelangelo asked.

"Yes."

"Okay. Ehem... TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR, HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE, UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGH LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY.."

"MY EARS!!!" Rosie screamed holding her head.

"HOW CAN SOMETHING SO ADORABLE SOUND SO AWFUL?!" Asia banged her head against the wall.

"I sounded amazing!" Michaelangelo crossed his arms.

"Amazingly awful." Kayla said under her breath.

"He wasn't that bad." Raven defended.

"Remind me why we didn't burn that tape." Raphael looked over at Mikey.

"Alright alright, Michaelangelo might be...musically challenged... But can you blame him? He was only 7."

"(Y/N) is right" Splinter agreed.

"Okay" The children all groaned.

You're right (Y/N), even though he sounded like nails on chalkboard.