When Grandma Visits

WARNING: Slighty long chapter. For those with short attention spans, please read at your own risk. You have been warned.

You and Splinter were meditating in the dojo while the others were in the kitchen eating lunch.

You were deep in thought until your cell phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey (Y/N)." The voice you recognized as Mae stuttered.

"Hi Mae. Why are you stuttering?"

"[Gulp] W-Well I was on my way to visit again like we had planned, but-"

"But what?, what do you mean what?!" You panicked.

"MomaskedabouthowyouweredoingandImentionedtheboysandRosieandwe'reonourwayrightnow." She said in one breathed.

You dropped your phone, mouth wide open, your eyes basically two giant white orbs. (Like in the cartoon)

You exhaled and put the phone back to your ear.

"(Y-Y/N)?..." Mae asked nervously, "You s-still there?"

"Mae, you know I love you right?" You asked, the anger dripping through your tone.

"Y-Yes."

"And you're the older sister, correct?"

"Yes, (Y/N), where are you going with this?"

"With age comes wisdom. So, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD--I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU--You know what, okay."

"O-okay?" She whimpered.

"Okay. It was about time that she met them anyways. Besides, she hasn't met Splinter yet so there's honestly no better time then now."

"You can be really scary sometimes little sister." Mae sighed.

"You've met our mother, you're the elder daughter. Clearly it just skipped a generation."

"Yet somehow it got to Rosie." She chuckled.

"Well, I better get going and get everything ready."

"Okay. Bye (Y/N)."

You hung up your phone and noticed that Splinter was staring at you.

"I get to meet your mother?" He asked.

"I guess so."

You got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"What's up, Mom?" Michaelangelo asked while stuffing his face with a slice of pizza.

"Mikey, don't talk with your mouth full." Rosie groaned opening her can of soda until Raphael snatched it out of her hand.

She tackled him to the floor, got back in her seat, and took a sip of her soda while Raphael got back up looking twitching like a moth.

"Rosie, how many times have I told you not to temporarily parylize your brother?"

"14." Everyone answered in unison.

"Well no matter, I have some very good news for all of you."

They all stopped eating and looked at you.

"Your grandmother is coming over to visit today."

"What's a grandmother?" Leonardo asked.

"Well, a grandmother is the mother of one of your parents. Just like a grandfather is the father of one of your parents. One parents gives you a grandmother and grandfather." Donatello explained.

"We get to meet her today?" Raphael groaned, still in pain from Rosie's tackling.

"Mhmm. She's coming over with Mae. All the way from Japan."

"Wait, Mae lives all the way in Japan? How does she get here so fast?" Splinter asked walking into the room.

"She takes the private jet ofcourse." You shrugged.

Every body in the room stiffened and looked at you.

"Your family has a private jet?" Michaelangelo asked.

"Yes. Didn't I ever tell you my family is rich?"

"It's never come up, no." Splinter chuckled.

"Well, we own one of the most popular channels for anime. Perhaps you've heard of it. It's called 'Funimation'."

Rosie spit out all of her soda.

"Funimation! That's the best channel ever, our family owns it?!"

"Owns and operates."

"Awesome."

Your little conversation was interrupted by the sound of Mae's voice calling you.

"(Y/N), we're here."

You ran out of the kitchen and into the living room to see Mae and your mother walking in.

"Mother!"

"(Y/N), look at you. You look beautiful." She smiled.

Splinter walked carrying Rosie in along with the boys. (He was only carrying Rosie)

"And this must be that Hamato Yoshi you are always telling me about. He's even more handsome than you described."

"Thank you." He chuckled.

"I'm not always talking about him."

"Sweetie, I'll believe that when SpongeBob Squarepants gets his drivers license." She put her hands on her hips.

"Well, it is very nice to meet you Mrs. (L/N)."

"Please call me (Y/M/N). And these must be my grandchildren."

Rosie climbed down from Splinter and respectfully bowed towards your mother.

"It's very nice to meet you grandmother." The children all said in unison.

"Please, you can all call me Grams."

"Okay!" Rosie smiled.

"You must be Rosie."

She looked at the turtles.

"And you all must be Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michaelangelo. I've brought you all a present."

"I love you already!" Michaelangelo cheered.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a pizza.

Everyones eyes lit up.

"Your Aunt Mae told me about how much you love pizza so I got this made for you. It has 99 different types of cheeses."

The boys all started drooling.

"We love you, Grams!" They all cheered.

Pizza truely is the bond of families.