When They Get Boo-Boos

Leonardo

The little blue-clad turtle was playing with a miniature wooden katana. You sat cross-legged on the dojo carpet, watching him as he hit the dummy with it. However, on one of the hits he made, the toy sword bounced back and hit him in the face.

He fell on the floor and you ran over to him and picked him up as he cried.

"Shhh," you told him and kissed the spot where it hit him, "It's okay. I've got you little one."

"C-Can I have an i-ice pack please?" He sniffed.

"Of course you can." You said as you carried him into the kitchen. You sat him carefully on a stool and got a pack of ice from the freezer.

You handed it to him and he held it to his head. "Thank you." He said as he dried his tears.

"You're welcome. Do you need anything? A hug? A nap? Do you need to lay down?" You asked letting your maternal instincts kick in.

"A hug would be nice." He said, stretching out his arms towards you. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him in a hug.

"I thought so too." Splinter said as he walked in and wrapped his arms around both of you, "Are you feeling better Leonardo?"

"Yes," he said. "I'm going to go try again." He said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Be careful!" You shouted after him. Splinter smacked your butt with his tail making you shriek. You turned around to face him and saw that he was grinning.

"That goes for you too Splinty" You said as you rushed out of the room. He chuckled at that.

Raphael

The little turtle was chasing Mikey around the lair while you sat on the couch watching them.

Suddenly, you heard a loud 'smack' noise. You looked to see Raphael, lying face down on the floor.

You hopped over the couch and ran over to him. He sat up and you gasped. He now had a lightning shaped crack in the top left side of his plastron.

He started crying a little. You picked him up and sat him on the couch.

"Does it hurt? Do you need ice? Band-Aid?! Ambulance?!" You started panicking. Luckily, Splinter came in.

"What has happened? Are you okay my son?" He asked the small turtle. He nodded his head and looked at you.

"C-can...I...have a hug...please." He whispered. You smiled and hugged him, making sure not to hug too hard so that the crack wouldn't worsen.

"Try to be more careful, okay little one?" You asked.

He nodded his head and quietly walked into the dojo.

"You have much kindness, (Y/N)" Splinter said as he kissed your forehead, then nose, then lips.

"Thank you." You smiled.

Donatello

You were walking to Donatello's laboratory. You had noticed that he didn't come out to eat much, so you made him some cookies. You were about to open the lab door when you heard an explosion. You dropped the tray of cookies and rushed in.

You saw the small turtle child covered in soot and sitting on the floor swaying back in forth. You gasped and ran over to him.

"Are you okay little one?" You asked worriedly.

"Finland" he answered.

You gently picked him up and ran to the living room. You lay him down on the couch and called Splinter.

"What happened to Donatello?" He said as he checked the turtle child.

"I do not know. I was bringing him some cookies and I heard an explosion noise." You said eyeing the child.

Splinter plucked the center of his neck and he shot up. He started coughing so you patted his back.

"What happened?" Splinter asked.

Donatello opened his mouth to speak but you interrupted him.

"It doesn't matter. All that does is that you are alright." You said boa constricting him in a tight hug.

He hugged you back and smiled.

"Thank you. Now, what did I hear about cookies..."

Michaelangelo

Adorable little Michaelangelo was dancing around the lair. You were just about to go get some water from the kitchen when you heard yelling.

"Ow!!" The little one yelled.

You rushed in and knelt next to the crying turtle.

"Are you okay?" You asked. Being part animal, your maternal instincts kicked in.

"I-I stubbed my toe." He said.

"Let me see." You said. He nodded and held his foot.

You kissed your hand and gently patted his foot.

"I feel all better!" He smiled.

He hugged you and left as Splinter walked in.

"Why is everyone getting hurt today?"

Thank goodness you are amazing with children.