The Baby Is Coming!

It started off as a peaceful day in the sewers.

You were in the dojo watching the boys and Splinter train. Feeling thirsty, you got up to get a drink of water, but fell when you felt a surge of unbarable pain coursing through your stomach making you fall back down.

"(Y/N)!" Splinter called as he rushed over to you, the boys right behind him.

Suddenly, liquid streamed down your leg and made a small puddle on the floor.

Your water broke.

"The-The baby is coming!"

"It is alright (Y/N), just breathe-"

"Alright?! Are you about to push a watermelon-sized object out of a penny-sized hole?!" You snapped making the boys jump.

"Is Mom okay?"

"My sons, the baby is coming."

They each had a different expression plastered on their faces. Leonardo was shocked yet excited, Raphael was just plain shocked, Donatello was curios, and Michaelangelo was just filled with joy.

"Quickly, we must get her to the Donatello's lab."

The boys nodded then carried you to his lab, laying you down gently on the table. You yelled in agony as you felt the contractions sink in. They were now 4 minutes apart.

"Leonardo and Raphael, please get some blankets and wet towels. Donatello, get some pillows."

"What do I do?" Michaelangelo asked.

"Sit in the living room."

He nodded and headed out of the living room. Leonardo and Raphael came back in with the towels and Donatello brought the pillows. Splinter directed them to leave and rushed back over to you.

"(Y/N) my lotus flower, are you okay?"

"Yes Splinty I- It's coming!" You yelled.

"I can see its head! (Y/N) just push a couple more times."

You pushed again.

"Almost there (Y/N) just keep pushing."

You closed your eyes and pushed one final time until you heard crying. You opened your eyes and saw splinter holding the baby wrapped in a blanket. He called the boys in and they ran through the door.

"Boys, I would like you to meet your little sibling."

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

Well lets see. You smiled.

"Its a-"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muahahahaha! Cliffhanger. I will reupdate tomorrow and if not, Friday. Sleep tight my turtles. Sleep tight.
*I really hope that didn't seem creepy.