When You Meet April

The turtles decided to bring the girl they rescued to the lair for you to meet her. She had red hair, blue eyes, and a small amount of freckles on her cheeks.

"Hello. You must be April. It is very nice to meet you."

"Hi. It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Hamato." She smiled.

"My sons have told me much about you. I am sorry to hear about your father."

"It's okay. We'll find a way to get him back."

You smiled at her optimism. You wished you could've spent more time with your father when you were younger.

"Well it is good to see that you have hope."

You walked to the kitchen to get some tea and on the way you heard Donatello talking to himself.

"Okay...ways to impress April."

How cute, he likes her. You chuckled and thought 'My baby boy is turning into a man'.

When you got to the kitchen Splinter was drinking some tea he already made and he handed you a cup.

"Thanks Splinty."

"You're welcome."

He noticed that you seemed a little down in the dumps and looked at you.

"What is the matter, (Y/N)?"

"I feel so bad for April. It's hard not having your father around."

He took your hands and looked you dead in the eyes.

"(Y/N), I know that you never really were around your father because of your being a mutant, but what he didn't realize was that he was missing out on getting to love a wonderful person."

"Thank you, Splinty. You always know how to make me feel better."

"It is no trouble."

Michaelangelo walked in and went to the refridgerator. You noticed something, or should I say someone, was stuck to his back.

"Um, Michaelangelo?"

He turned his head around slowly.

"Yeah, Mom?" He laughed nervously.

"Why is Rosie glued to your shell?"

Rosie started speaking and giggling.

"Me and Mikey were playing with glue in Donnie's lab."

"Say no more, I'll go get the scissors."

I'm sorry if the chapter seemed short but I was a little rushed writing it. Love you buys and see you tomorrow.