When You Meet Casey Jones

You had just gotten home from visiting Mae and your mother in Japan.

You were currently walking down one of the main sewer tunnels which connected to the lair, when you heard an unfamiliar voice.

Thinking it was an intruder, you ran as fast as you could towards where the voice was coming from.

When you finally got there you saw a tall, masked figure carrying hockey sticks standing in the living room.

Acting upon instinct, you ran over and tackled him to the ground.

"Who are you and why are you tresspassing in my home?!" You yelled as you forced their head towards the floor.

His mask fell off revealing that it was a teenage boy, about the turtles age.

"Guys help!" He called out.

Splinter, the boys, and Rosie all ran in, after hearing all the yelling.

"Mom stop, that's our friend Casey!" Leonardo called.

You let the boy go and helped him up.

"I apologize for thinking you were an intruder. However I have one suggestion. Next time, call first." You said while Michaelangelo helped him stand.

He looked at you and whispered to Michaelangelo, "Who's the hot chick?"

"Gross dude that's my Mom!!"

You just chuckled and walked over to Rosie who was staring at him.

"What are you staring at?" You asked her.

"Hopefully, your future son-in-law." She smiled.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you say that."

Well (Y/N), looks like Rosie has a new crush. Let's hope it's just a phase.