CHAPTER 47 - GIVING IN

Start from the beginning

She immediately got up out of bed, and she picked up her phone , it was 4am, and she needed to see Asad now, she had already spent too much time away from him, and now she couldn't wait for the sun to rise, and she knew that Arnav and Khushi would know where he would be, but she didn't want to disturb them from their alone time, because she knew that maybe very soon Asad would be all around, and they wouldn't get time until they revealed the truth to him, so she contemplated over what she could do.She quickly picked up her phone and called Abir and after a few rings she heard his sleepy voice at the other end as he spoke – " seriously I know I said, im your 3am friend, but really Zoya..?? I was having a wonderful dream ...This better be important ok?"

Zoya smiled to herself, this stupid friend of hers could even crack her up in his sleep as she spoke – " you should be happy that I haven't disowned you for breaking my secret out to everyone ok..."

She heard his worried voice on the other end – " you aren't going to sentence me to banishment too?? Or are you??? God Zoya, I just wanted to do it for your good, I could see that you were killing yourself, I couldn't see it longer..."

Zoya smiled as she spoke softly – " thank you...", and she heard his surprised voice at the other end as he asked – " what does that mean?? You aren't mad??"

Zoya – " I was, but not anymore, im sure you know where Asad is right now, am I right??"

Abir – " ofcourse Zoya, I know.."

Zoya – " would you take me to him right now??please??"

She was sure she heard a smile in her friends voice as he said – " ill be there in ten minutes, and im sure Asad wouldn't mind you suprising the daylights out of his mind, or maybe I should say dawn, since its almost time for the sun rise..."

Zoya smiled – " shut up ok, now don't waste time talking, come fast, I cant wait longer.."

Abir – " about time don't you think, Miss raizada??"

Zoya smiled – " About time, it is...",and with that she hung up as she made her way to quickly change into her tracksuit,and she quickly wrote a short note for her brother and khushi and stuck it to the dining table, and waited impatiently for Abir to arrive.

...................

4.30 AM

Abir tried to grin in between is Yawn as he walked into the lobby as he asked Zoya – " what do you think?? Would Yana freak out if she saw me waiting here in the reception here, for breakfast??"

Zoya whacked his arm – " seriously, you are the only one who can think of such a thing, your insane..."

Abir raised his eyebrow – "really, look whose talking, aren't you the one who woke up at 4am so that you could wake up Asad, I mean its you who has run out of patience suddenly..."

Zoya rolled her eyes as they walked to the elevator – "Seriously stop it, im nervous, iv hurt him so much, what am I going to say to him Abir..."

Abir smiled as he gently brushed his friends arm – " just give in to your emotions Zoya,and tell the truth, im sure, everything will be alright..."

Zoya smiled as she touched his hand – " thank you Abir...",and she paused as she spoke lightly – " don't scare Yana by being a freak ok, go back home right now..ok??"

Abir grinned – " yes madame, ofcourse, don't you know, theres only one thing I love as much as I love Yana...and that is my sleep..."

Zoya laughed as the doors of the elevator closed – " ill see you in a while then...wish me luck..."