CHAPTER 47 - GIVING IN

Start from the beginning

She kept a hand over her heart, as her heartbeats fastened, she couldn't really deny that truth too – that she literally had come back to life with his one touch, just by having in front of her, made her heart beat with happiness, the happiness that she had forbid herself to feel.She wiped the tears, that came in her eyes, as she closed them – If only he knew how to forgive herself, and rediscover herself, she could probably give him what he wanted, the Zoya he fell in love with stood lost,and she couldn't really find herself no matter how hard she tried.

And right then Khushi and her brothers words came ack to her – could all of this be happening, because she was so miserable inside being away from Asad, what if Asad was the answer to everything, what if it was Asad that she needed, that she needed him for real to go on and fight this adversity, could it really be true??

She closed her eyes again, and she finally lifted that huge vault she had placed in front of her emotions and right then in the next second, those zillion emotions started to overflow, those overwhelming emotions that she couldn't really hide inside of her longer, because she would burst otherwise, that volcano of hidden love and emotions had finally erupted.

She had walked away leaving their tale incomplete, when all her heart wanted was to make her see the fact that it desperately wanted to re-write their story again, to give them both a fresh start.

She had given herself so much pain, that she had really withered in the process, and she had also punished Asad in the worst possible way, he had been in right, in pointing that it really was sad the us in their refrence had broken down into the me and you.

And she couldn't really deny it longer that the only solution to this onslaught of pain was giving in to love, surrendering herself to Asad again, was this a chance that she was meant to take?? Maybe yes, maybe it really was the time to stop fighting this battle alone, and give in to Love, and trust the fact that the love will guide her to light, just like it had helped Asad fight out darkness when the truth about her identity had come to light and he had forgiven her.

She couldn't really deny the fact to her, that even though she had walked away, leaving nothing in between of them, her heart had not even once been in sync with her mind, although she couldn't understand why it chose to revolt against her mind, and pine everyday for him and hope to see him again, be with him again.

She felt fresh tears ooze out her eyes, as she felt exhaustion like she had never felt before.This conflict had drained everything out of her.

Asads words rang in her ears again – " aren't you tired?? Tired of putting up this mask?? Im asking because im exhausted by just watching you do so, so I can only imagine how taxing it must be both emotionally and physically to hold onto such misery inside, and I know so because clearly your efforts don't match your progress, I want to know why are you punishing yourself like this, aren't you exhausted of the banishment you have sentenced us both with..."

Could she really tell him that she wasn't just exhausted, she was drained off everything she had inside of her, and that her inner pride was making her hate the fact that being away from him was killing her so much, and that she had been hell bent upon not listening to heart to prove that she could go on without him.

Right then she felt her inner voice ask her – Whats there to prove and to whom??

Couldn't she just give in, and surrender herself to Asad handing him herself and her heart with the faith that he could fix her, just like he had come to her again, with his heart in his hands, ready to surrender himself to her again, despite the pain she had put him through all this while.

How could he love her like this??

A rush of emotion and love rushed through her heart as it made her recall all the memories of the happiness Asad had brought in her life, and she literally felt herself lighting up again, as she felt smile curve up her lips again, and wiped her tears as she realized, that really was the time to give in and take the leap of faith again, just maybe, it could fix her in the way she hadn't been able to fix herself until now.