The end

* 3 1/2 months later

I graduated, Shawn is graduating in 2 weeks.
I'm not going to be here for it.

I was putting the last box in my jeep.

Spencer pulled up with his black car, and got out.

Aaliyah, Manny, Karen and Shawn were waiting to Say good bye to me, before I left Canada, to go to school in Beacon Hills, California.

" hey Spencer!" I said as welcoming him.

He smiled and walked over to my side.

Karen was in tears, " I can't believe your all grown up. Your mother would have been so proud of you right now, I know we are!"

She brought tears to my eyes, " thank you for being a second mum to me, and for taking care of me, when times got ruff."

She hugged me, " anytime sweetheart!"

Next was Manny.
" thank you for always cracking a joke with me, here and there when times were a little bit too stressful."

He laughed, " thank you for having a good sense of humor." I laughed.

" Aaliyah, thank you for being the best sweetest and littlest sister anyone could have every wished up. I want you to know, when I come and visit Toronto, your going to be the first I will see each and every time."

She laughed and hugged me!

Shawn and I stepped to the side, " I can't believe your actually leaving..."

He added on, " but I'm really happy for you, your going to an amazing school, to live out your dream job."

I grabbed Shawns hand, " I'm sorry, I can't be there for your graduation."

Shawn wanted to cry, but I could tell he was trying to hold them in, " it's Okay, Sky."

Shawn pulled out an small little note, out from his back pocket, " I did not know, what to say, so I wrote it down."

When I was about to break the seal, he screamed, " not yet!... please, when your in Beacon hills."

I nodded and put in my back pocket, where my phone was.

I pulled my hair behind my ears, " I love you Shawn." I said while hugging him.

He whispered softly in mine, " I love you too."

After we broke from our hug, I realised it was time to go.

Spencer got his car started up, while I was walking to mine.

Before I sat down I said one last, " see you guys soon, love you!"

They all said " I love you" back and I drove off, with Spencer right behind me.

The note said: " hey Sky, it's Shawn, but I guess you already knew that... Your off in California right now having the time of your life at collage and working towards your career, and I'm so happy and also proud of you! For my life I have decided to skip collage for now and work on my music. I want to become someone who people look up to, and I want to make thousands of millions of people happy by just listening to my music. I know it must sound crazy, but I also know you're going to support me like a great friend will do.

Skylar I really want you to know even if we are a thousand miles apart I will always love you. You were my first everything- first real love- first kiss- first everything and I am so glad I was yours. I know all the guys will be hitting on you since you are probably the smartest, funniest and sweetest girl here, however I just want you to know that I love you, and I will never stop loving you.

Anyways I have to go. Just remember I love you...
Love,
Shawn"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This is the end of Tutor Aaliyah Mendes. THANK YOU guys so much for reading my story, I really appreciate it!