Beautiful Just Like You

Dallas kept driving and driving until we were both dazzled by beaming lights, illuminating the night sky.
" Dallas park here." He parked on the side of the road, and we walked from there.

We stopped walking when Dallas saw a giant, tower, with a Canadian flag flowing along with the midnight wind storm.

He could not take his eyes off of it, " what is this Skylar?"
I planet a goofy grin on my face, " this is my favorite place ever. This is the CN tower."
His head was tiled forwards, " why is it your favorite place?"
" the lights. The lights are illuminating the bleak night sky, and then it's reflected off of people, and if you start at it long enough it's the percent stress reliever."

He looked at me, and step closer, " why did you bring me here?"
" before my dad was not in my life, my mom would take me here every time she could. She was real busy with work, so she did not have a lot of down time, but she would always find some for me. Dallas, I don't have a lot of friends, I'm not miss poplar. It takes me awhile to trust people, and out of the 4 people I trust with my life, and who's makes my life worth living, your one of them."

He could not help crack a smile, " I get you. My mom and dad are out of the picture, so my aunt has to take care of me, and my friends in middle school shared all my darkest secrets, and the one girl that I loved, cheated on me with my best friend."
" I'm so sorry Dallas."
After telling me how bad his life was, he still had a smile on his face. He took my hand, " let's just focus on the good right now." He pulled me in and we looked up at the sparking lights.

A couple mins later Dallas asked a young women to take our picture in front of the CN tower.

We had all the sightseeing for one night. We raced back to Dallas's car, and he drove me to my house.
*******
Right before I was going to get out of the car Dallas stopped me, " you said, you trust 4 people with your life. Who's the other 3?"

I laughed, " 1st: my mum, well because she's my mum and she always makes the best out of every situation. 2nd: Karen ( Mrs Mendes) because she's knows my story with my mom and I and she treats me like her own daughter. 3rd: Shawn."

He just looked at me with his mouth open a little, " Shawn? Why Shawn?"
I laughed, " because he is Shawn."
He put his hand on the glove box, " tell me about Shawn, and why he is your 3rd."

I started to dream day off, just rambling things about Shawn, " first he knows how to make you laugh, even if his a jerk sometimes. Plus he cares deeply about his friends and family, more then you can image. Furthermore he has a smile that can light up the world with just one smirk from it, Also he is amazing at singing and playing the guitar." I could take about Shawn for hours and hours on end, and why he was one of the first people I trust with my life, but then I realize I was with Dallas.

" anyways I'll call you later Dallas, alright?" He smiled and I got out.

I went to my front door, but the door wouldn't open. I searched through my bag, no key, and the back door was locked too.

I finally called my mom, " hey when are you coming home, because I kinda locked my self out."
" I'll be there in 10. I'll text Karen and see if you can stay there until I come home, start walking over there."

I walked down the street to the Mendes'. I knocked on the front door. I was greeted by Mrs. Mendes, " hello daring. Your mother just called me, and yes you can stay here. She will be coming in a little, but Manny and I have to go pick up Aaliyah from her friends house right now. It's not even 6 blocked away, and if you need anything, grab it, or if you need help Shawns upstairs." They raced out to their car.

I wonder around the kitchen for a couple mins before heading up stairs.

I notice that's Shawn's door was open a jar with a faded light coming out the bottom.

Knock
Knock
" Shawn?"
I opened the door. The lights in his room were dimed down. I turned my head to look at his computer, and he stands up with his guitar in his hands singing Wanted by Hunter Hays.

" I wanna rap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I wanna make you feel wanted. I wanna call you mine forever and never let you forget."

Shawn's was finishing and he was directly in my face. I could feel his breathing and his heart beat.
When he sang, " I wanna make you feel wanted." I pulled him closer to me.
" Shawn I-"
He cut me off, " Skylar, I wanna call you mine, and I wanna make you feel wanted."
I laughed and I felt his hair in my face.
I could feel us about to kiss and I wanted to....

MY MOTHER CAME IN.
" sorry to interrupt you Sky and Shawn, but Sky I have your key."
I backed away from Shawn slowly and walked over to her. She said that we had to go home, and we did.

She kept trying to make me talk about tonight, but I ignored her. I went to bed Instead.