Party

I went outside and the ball almost hit the back door since Dylan hit it so hard.
" Hey Dyl!" I screamed before kicking the ball so hard, that it went flying across the yard and into the goal!
" Damn Sky!" He laughed.
He added, " had anyone told you that u should join a soccer team?" I smiled.
" actually I was on one 2 years about, but I got to busy playing two sports and homework."

Dylan picked up the ball from the net and kicked it over to me, " you don't seem rusty to me." I kicked it again, but harder.
We played for a while until I had to go get ready for Matt's party.

I took a shower, straighten my hair, looked through my closet until I found something: black ripped jeans with a blue and white cropped top. It did not show off to much.

Around 7 pm Shawn yelled up to me, " you ready to go?"
I said back, " yeah!" I ran downstairs to put on my white converses.

I realized that I left my phone in my room.
I yelled up, " Dylan?"
" yeah?" He answered back.
" can you grabbed my phone. It's on my bed!"
He walked in my room and shut the door.
He ran down the stairs and handed me on my phone, " I like your case."
It was white with a little pic of a lighting bolt and a music note.
He said before grabbing his keys to his Jeep.
" I'll drive" he said walking out the door.

We got to Matt's house a couple mins later and already I could see people jumping into the pool and the music was so loud you could hear it outside.

Shawn yelled, " I'm going go find Matt." It was only me and Dylan.
After a while Dylan said, " im gonna go get a drink. You want one?"
I said nicely, " oh I don't drink."
He smiled and walked off.
I saw a lot of guys that were on the football team and they kept looking at me.

I walked around the kitchen, then the living room and then finally to the pool.
I was just standing there with my phone in my hand and I was kinda bored. Across from me I notice the caption of the football team starting at me.

He had brown hair with green eyes, he was very strong, yet kinda dumb at the same time.
He walked over to me, " looking good Hayes!" He winked at me.
" thank you Noah." I said back.
He came closer to me, " it looks like everyone is skinny dipping and it looks like you could go for a dip" he said, grabbing my hand pulling me.

" I'm good." I smiled at Noah.
" come on Hayes." He kept pulling me.
" No, really I'm good!" I barked.
" I know what's good for you!" He said pulling and pulling me.

Then Dylan came out of nowhere and yelled, " she's said no!" And pushed him to the ground. Noah's friends had to hold him back from punching Dylan.

Dylan took my hand and we walked up stairs.
" thank you Dylan."
He was mad, " it's stupid! They  just want to get in your pants!" He growled.

I was trying to lift up the mood, " well you don't seem drunk at all." I laughed.
Dylan told a deep breath, " yeah I went to go get a drink and I saw Shawn drinking anything he could find, so Matt and I put him down in a guest room."

I was shocked about Shawn and I could not take anymore. I can here to have fun.
" I'm gonna go get a shot." I told Dylan.
" I thought you did not drink?" Dylan was confused
I smiled and walked down stairs to the bar.

They were so many shots. I started with a dark green one, then a pink and then a blue and I probably had 6 of each.

I was so drunk!

Everyone was out at the pool drinking. I climbed on a pool table outside and started dancing on it.
I yelled, "Skinny dipping"
Everyone cheered and jumped in.
I was feeling Dizzy and I did not feel good at all.
I was about to jump off before someone picked me and carried me somewhere.
I whispered, " are you a girl bird or a boy horse? Your cute." I said, and that was the last thing I remember.