Saturday

I woke up Saturday morning To Shawn texting me.

Shawn: " hey. Good morning, I was wondering if you want to come over today?"

Shawn: " like to hang out."

Me : " sure, but I feel like if Aaliyah sees me she will wanna play."

Shawn: " hahaha. Shes at soccer practice right now."

Me: okay. "I will be over in 45"

I took a shower braid my hair into french braids and put on jeans and a sweatshirt. Shawn let me in and we talked about the grade that we got for the project on Toronto. We got a A.

We were in Shawn's room and I notice that he had a guitar and a camera. I suggested that Shawn should make a you tube channel. 

" Sky I already have one. I used to post covers of songs all the time but I just have not had time in a while."

" you have time now. I will help you. I will set up the camera and you will play."

He smiled, " okay, but what song do I sing?"

" how about " A team" by: Ed Sheeran?"

Shawn yelled, " awesome!"

He got his guitar tuned and I set up the camera. 

Shawn: " hey guys i'm Shawn Mendes and i'm going to be doing a cover of Ed sheeran's song. " A team" I hope you enjoy!" right before he was wrapping the video up Aaliyah came running and yelling into Shawn room, " Sky! Hiiiiiii!" I paused the video and she hugged me. 

" Sky are you here to play with me?" Karen walked and said, " sorry for Aaliyah" Then she was shocked That she saw me here, " oh hi Skylar. What are you doing here?" 

" Hi Aaliyah and Mrs. Mendes Shawn and I were just hanging out." 

I turned to Aaliyah, " i'm sorry Aaliyah but Shawn and I are playing today. We we will play together on Monday."

 She looked very upset and ran into her moms arms. Her mom explain how Shawn and I are friends. 

Before they walked out of Shawn's room I yelled, " wait Shawn and I are going to Starbucks soon I could grab a cake pop for Aaliyah." Aaliyah's smile grew bigger and Karen  thought that was nice.

Shawn and I went back to recording the video.