Hanging out

We posted his cover on YouTube and walked to Target/ Starbucks. While we were walking he asked me, " you know my home life, so I want to know yours."

I laughed, " Shawn I told you some of it already." 

" some out it does not count Sky"

" well my mom all ways works night shift and I am a only child. When I was bored since no one was home I study and now it pays off."

He laughed, " deep"

After talking about school and family we finally got to Target and we walking into Starbucks. I order a iced coffee and a cake pop, then Shawn got the green ice tea. We got bored, so we started to walk around target.

 In the toy isle we found a shopping cart with stuffed animals in it. I jumped in and Shawn started to push me. 

He was running through the store, pushing me until he ran too fast with his drink in his hand and he ran into the $1:00 isle. I jumped out and we ran out the store. When we were a good distant away I yelled, " that was fun!" He smiled

" you don't have a lot of fun do you?" Shawn asked

As I sipped my coffee, " ummm? I'm usually busy with my home work, house work or i'm with Aaliyah, so not usually."

He laughed, " well i'm glad we got a day of fun together!" We went back to his house. While we were walking up to the door he asked, " so what do you wanna do?"

I smiled, " you me and vines!" He laughed. We walked inside and his mom shouted, " Shawn honey is that you?"

He replied, " yeah and Skylar is here." Aaliyah came running full speed from the kitchen to me. She hugged me so tightly I could not breathe. Karen came running after her. I said, " hello Aaliyah"

She finally let go, " hiya Sky" She was saying that as she was jumping up and down. I looked over to Karen and handed her a Starbucks bag, " here's Aaliyah's cake pop" She smiled, " thank you so much, She was waiting."

Shawn cut in, " Sky and I are going to my room for a little." She smiled, " okay. I was about to ask you guys if you want a fruit salad? I'm making some for Aaliyah anyways." Shawn said, " sure" And we went up stairs.

I sat down on his desk chair while he was hooking up his phone to his T.V. so we could watch some vines.  It took him min to get it to work then he sat down on his bed. After a couples mins later he looks over to me, " hey Sky you know that you can sit down my bed right?" I nodded.

I walked over and sat down on his bed right next to him. 5 mins later we heard a knock on the door. He yelled, " come in!"

His mother walked in with two bowls, " hey guys. What are you doing?" She handed us the bowls of fruit. Shawn explained, " we're watching some vines." She smiled and went back down stairs.

After eating and watching a lot of vines Shawn got up, " i'm going to get some water, you want some?" 

" no thanks Shawn." He walked down stairs. I was sitting there on his bed when my phone went off, 

" hello?"

" hey Sky it's mom. I don't have to work tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to have a family dinner tonight since it already 5 right now?"

" sure Mom I will be home in ten."

" where are you right now?"

" i'm at Shawn. I will be home soon bye."

I was getting up while Shawn was walking into the room.

" Shawn my mom just called me and she does not have to work tonight and she wants us to spend some time together."

He smiled, " you look really happy that she's home."

" I am she has not been home for a whole night for like 2 months." 

" Well i'm really happy for you, and I will walk you out."

" it's okay Shawn. Thank you so much for the amazing day! Bye, and I will see you at school." 

I walked down stairs. I before I walked past the kitchen I thanked Mrs. Mendes for the salad. She stopped me, "your very welcome. May I ask you a question? Are you and Shawn dating?"

The thought of me and Shawn dating I could not stop thinking about it, " no Mrs. Mendes we were just hanging out. Shawn and I aren't doing anything, and way before i'm doing anything with Shawn Aaliyah's school work will come first."

She hugged me, " thank you, and I would not mind if Shawn was dating a nice and sweet girl like you." I smiled and walked to my house.