Shawn, its nothing

I bumped into Shawn.
" hey Sky. Good morning?"
I could not breath, " oh um hey Shawn." I start to walk to my room.
" why were you in Dylan's room?... and why the hell do you have his lacrosse shirt on skylar?"

I stopped at the door way, " Shawn I promise you it's nothing to worry about. And for the shirt my door is locked so I had to borrow one of his."

He tried letting out a smile, but I could tell something was up with him. " okay Sky. Just know next time you can always borrow one of mine shirts."
I laughed and kissed him.
I took a shower and put some shorts and Tshirt on.

After I took my shower I got a text from my school friend, Natalie.
Natalie: hey I'm having a pool party at 7 tonight. I would love it if you could come and your welcome to bring anyone!

After I got the text I rushed up to Shawns room.
" hey Shawn."
He smiled, he looked up from his guitar, " hey cutie!"

I laughed and sat down next to him, " so my friend, Natalie is throwing a pool party tonight and she wants to know if I can come."

" sound like a cool party. You wanna go, i mean if you want to, I will go with you." Then Shawn kissed me.

I could not help but smile, " cool. Ill go tell Dylan."
He grabbed my hand, " what's going on with Dylan?"

I rolled my eyes, " Shawn! I need a friend in my life, and he is here. I love you, but I need other people in my life that I'm close to."

He hugged me, " I understand, but Dylan..."
I stop him, " nothing about Dylan!"
I walk out of his room and went to go tell Dyl.