Magical

~ Friday~ ( walking to school right now)
I was walking down the street with the wind blowing my hair back and with my feet crunching leafs with every step I took.

I finally got to school and met up with Dallas. After spanish I went to my locker.

" hey, Sky!" I heard a voice say. I looked up. Shawn.
" what's up?"
He had a goofy grin on his face, " maybe we could hang out tonight, you know after we tucker Aaliyah out." He laughed.
I pushed my locker door shut, " I'm not coming over tonight, I have plans." Shawn's grin washed away and he walked off.

I went to lunch and met up with Dallas.
I tried looking for him, but I had not seen him since this morning.

While I was eating my sandwich, he came running up to me yelling, " SKY! SKYLAR!"
I jumped right up, " are you okay?"
He put his hands on my shoulders, " I got in, I made it. I'm number 23 on the court starting Monday!"
I did not know what to do, I hugged him, " that's Amazing Dallas!" After we released from our hug, everyone in the lunch room was staring at us.

We sat down, and he pulled out a PB&J sandwich.
" Dallas, have you been around Toronto, like have you gone sightseeing?"
He shook his head, with a mouth full of bread.
" for your victory, let's go out to dinner tonight, Tony streamers and I wanna take you to my favorite place in all of Toronto. It's only 20 mins away."
He took a bite into his apple, " that's sounds perfect to me, can I pick you up at 7?"
I smiled and ate my sandwich.

After school we met up at his car, " I'll text you my address, but I got to run right now." I started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm, and pulled me back, " your forgetting one thing Sky, I don't have your number." I was so close to him, it was like I was in heaven without even dying yet.
I reached into my back pocket and gave him my phone, he did the same with his.

He asked if I needed a ride but I rejected, because I had to pick up Aaliyah. I got Aaliyah and we started to walk to her house.
" Skylar, why didn't you come over yesterday?"
" I was busy Aaliyah, and I'm going to be busy tonight too."
She looked upset, " okay." We got to her house and Shawn opened the door.
She begged me to come inside for a little.
" hey Shawn." He did not say anything.
I looked into Shawn's eyes and saw that there was fire.
" Aaliyah, can you please go upstairs for a little?" She nodded and ran up the stairs.
" Shawn you okay?"
" just peachy."
I stood right next to him, " oh come on Shawn. Speak to me."
He slammed his phone on the ground, " you want me to talk to you? Fine! I will talk to you, about how you and Dallas were hugging at lunch today, and after everyone was talking about it!" Before I could say anything he stormed up stairs and I left.

When I got back to my house I took a shower, got dressed, black jeans with dark blue t-shirt and a black and white nike wind breaker.
While I was straight my hair, my mom came into my room.
" hey sweetie, I just want to let you know, that I'm heading off to work right now. Have fun tonight and I'm locking all the doors, so make sure you have your key."
I wasn't really paying attention, " yeah okay mom, love you."
After I got ready I send my address to Dallas.
When it was 6:55 I ran down stairs and put on my white, with a blue strip conserves.

When the clock struck 7 PM Dallas was pulling up in my driveway. I ran out the door and to his car and got in.
" hey, thanks for picking me up."
He was backing up, " no problem, thank you for taking me out tonight. Where to first?"
I told him the way to Tony Streamers.

We got to Tony Streamers and we were eating and having a good old time.
" while I was talking to you today at lunch I kept seeing this tall, brown hair guy staring at us."
I sipped my Coke, " oh that's just Shawn."
He laughed. Dallas has a dorky laugh, but it's the cutest. " Sky, who is Shawn? You never told me you had a boyfriend!"
I punched him in the arm ( a friendly punch) " Dallas! He is not my boyfriend."
He gave me a smirk, " you don't have a boyfriend, and Shawn is out of the picture?"
I wasn't going to lie to him. I don't have a boyfriend, but when he asked if Shawn was out of the picture... well... Shawn's cool to hang out with, and he has a amazing smile, and I see him all the time, but I don't know if he's out of the picture.
" no boyfriend Dally. Now let's get going to my all time favorite place in Toronto!" We payed for our meal and then he got into his car.