The ocean

When I was putting the finally bag of groceries spencer came up to me, " by any chance do you know where the beer is?"

I opened the fridge and handed him a 24 case, " do you drink a lot?" I asked.

He kinda gave out a little chuckle, " actually no, I mean yes, I drink a beer here and there but the guys want it."
" I believe that." I said.
He asked, " are you and Dylan dating?"
He added, " or Shawn?"
" no. Why?"
He smiled and took the beer, " good."
I shook my head and laughed to myself.

After Spencer left to go outside, I ran up stairs and put on my swimming suit then I went outside.

All the boys were playing football with Drinks in their hands and Lauren was tanning.

I was just standing there quietly when Spencer shouted, " you want a drink Sky?"
He yelled across the whole beach.

I ran over to him and the cooler, " thanks Spence." He handed me a beer.

Lauren Came skipping over to us, " hey spence can I get another beer?"

He looked pissed, " my name is not spence and haven't you had about 5 of them already?"

She laughed, " Damn your cute. If I wasn't with Shawn, I would be with you." She winked and ran off to Shawn.

I look at Spencer quickly, " I have to go grab something." I ran off inside.

I was trying to breath, but all I could think about was Shawn.

Dylan came running in, " are you okay?"
I coughed, " yeah. I'm fine... just forgot something."
He took the beer out of my hand and put it on the counter, " you don't have to lie to me."

I took another deep breath, " Shawns here with Lauren."
He looked confused, " is he cheating right in front of you... again?"
I tried laughing at the situation, " no. We are on a break."

He took my hand, " sky your a bonfire. People like you because you are just there awakes for them, and fires usually don't burn out that quickly."

I took into his eyes, " but people can put them out."
He continued, " but a lot of times people don't just burn them out as soon as they are done with them. They leave them burning and then later come back and use it again."

I smiled, " thanks Dill pickle."
He laughed, " don't thank me yet!"
" uh"
He picked me up and put me over his shoulders and started carrying me out of the house.

I screamed, " Dylan!"
" put me down"
" come on Dylan! I'm serious!"
" please Dyl!"
He finally got into the water he carried until my feet touched.
" Dylan! It's so cold!"
He laughed and dunked me in.
I raised to the top and wiped my eyes, " your going down!"

I started splashing Dylan and he did the same to me.

After everyone people all watered out we came back to the sand and notice that everyone already started a fire.

Everyone sat at the fire and we just talked.

When everyone went inside it was one in the morning, but I stayed by the fire because I was still wet and it was actually relaxing.

I was siting out there when Spence came outside, " you want some company?"

I smiled and he sat next to me.
Before I could say anything Shawn came outside.
" you alright out here Skylar?" He asked.
I looked over at Spencer, " yeah I'm with Spencer."
He asked again, " are you alright out here?"
I gave him a death stare, " good night Shawn."
He signed and went inside.