Wednesday

Skylar's POV

It's Wednesday morning. I wake up, got dressed ( dark blue skinny jeans with a white and black sweatshirt) ate and went to school. While everyone was at lunch I went up to the boys table ( where Shawn always sit)

 I pulled him to the side and asked if we could work on the project tonight? He said, " yes." I added, " just a heads up I have to babysit Aaliyah and her friend tonight until 7." He nodded and went back to his friends.

After school I picked up Aaliyah and Rebecca. Rebecca seemed really nice. I asked them, " how was school?" They both said, " it was really fun since they played games in science  and in gym!"

We got to my house and they both needed help with math. After their math homework they watched a episode of " Austin and Ally" When that was over they got their coats, I got their backpacks and we went to Shawn's.

 When we got to Shawn's they said they were hungry so I got a bowl  of green grapes and gave it to them. While they were eating the grapes they were coloring on the kitchen table. In the living room Shawn and I were working on our project.

30 mins later they ran up to me and Shawn and showed us what they drew. I said, " they are beautiful! What do you guys want to do now?" They both yelled, " play barbie's with us!" I laughed and said, " i'm sorry but I have to work with Shawn." 

They begged me. Finally Shawn suggested, " how about we all go up to Aaliyah's room. I will bring my laptop and still work with you and at the same time you play with Aaliyah." I smiled and the girls cheered!

We were in Aaliyah's room playing barbie's and Shawn and I were trying to discuss what were were going to show to the class. 

Around 30 mins of playing around everyone heard the front door open and shut. Aaliyah and Rebecca ran down stairs to greet Mrs. and Mr. Mendes and Shawn and I followed them.

Aaliyah gave her mom and dad a huge hug! Mrs. Mendes asked if Rebecca and I wanted to stay for dinner? Rebecca shouted with joy, " yes, yes ,yes please!" I just smiled and nodded.

 While Shawn and I were working on our project in Shawn's room Mrs. Mendes, Aaliyah and Rebecca were helping cooking dinner.

Mr. Mendes yelled, " Shawn, Sky dinner is ready!" Shawn and I rushed down stairs. After an amazing dinner Shawn and I went back up stairs to finish our project. 

By 9pm we were all the way done for Friday. I went home to find my mom not home ( like always) so I took a shower and got ready for bed.