All Night

After I got my PJ's on, I heated up some popcorn. Dylan and sat down the couch, eating popcorn and taking.

We talked about everything. Our childhood he was Born in New Jersey, but moved to New York, then to Cali.

He says he always vists the Mendes' since he does not have a lot of family left. And he told me his into sports and acting.

He told his favorite food and movie/ show. It was great learning about him.

And he learned a lot about me.
I think he knows more about me, then Shawn does.

He knows my favorite food, movie, show. He knows about my mom and dad. About my childhood, about me and Shawn's family. But he does not know about Shawn and I.

It's was 4am and out of nowhere he says.
" Sky, I wanna play some lacrosse and I know you want to play." He laughed, " so how about we get up real early in the morning and we go to the park and play. I know Karen has some sticks somewhere."

I laughed, " sounds like the best day." He winked.

Slowly I fell asleep.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Manny going into the kitchen.

He woke me up.
After he went back up stairs, I notice that Dylan and I feel asleep right next to each other.

I did not want to walk up stairs, so I just moved to the arm chair and fell back to sleep.

" wakey, wakey, bagels and Coffee." Dylan said in my ear.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
I stood up on the soft carpet.
" Dylan that's not how the song goes."
He laughed, " well that's how my goes." He handed me a plate with a bagel cut in half and cream cheese on it, with a cup full of coffee.

We were eating, " it's 7:15am. I was thinking we leave here around 7:50 and then we got to park, which is like 10 mins away from here and we go play lacrosse."

My face lit up, " yay. Let's go, let's go!"

He laughed at me, " shhh, everyone's a sleep. Also you have cream cheese on your chin." He smiled.

Then he took his thumb and swiped it off of my face.

I took a sip of coffee, " thanks for breakfast. I'm going go get dressed."
He took my plate, " same."

I tip toed up stairs, to my room.
I went to my closet and pulled out a red and white T- shirt with black and white Nike shorts and gym shoes.
I put my hair up in a high ponytail and walked to the garage.

I found Dylan pulling two huge, white sticks out of a bucket.

He pulls the two sticks out.
" here. I found the sticks. Would you mind grabbing the ball, Sky?"
He point to a large, white ball laying on the ground.
I nodded and picked it up.

After that we headed to his Car and then to the park.

Nobody was there.
When we first got there he told me the rules and basics, then we started playing.

We played 3 games, and I beat him 2/3 times. I have lacrosse in my blood.

He was a sore loser. ( jk)

Around 10:30 we decide to head back, we were all beat.

Dylan and I were talking about going out for dinner tonight just to talk more.

We walked through the front door, " sure Dylan." I said.

Karen, Manny and Shawn were down stairs.
Karen and manny were sitting on the couch and Shawn was pacing back and forth.

As we walked in Shawn came running up to me, " where have you been Sky? Are you okay? You have been gone all morning."

I set down my phone and water bottle on the counter.
" Shawn are you okay? Why are you so worried?"
He started yelling, " well because I have not seen you in about 15 hours!"
I held his hand, " I'm okay, it's okay. I was just playing lacrosse with Dylan."

His eyes popped out of his head, " lacrosse? You never told me you like lacrosse."

I took a sip of my water, " yeah because, I know you don't play, but Dylan is okay."
He cut in, " I'm great!" He said.
I joked around with him, " yeah if i would call losing 2 games to a neewbie, great then your the definition."
He laughed, " that's its definition in my dictionary." He winked.
I pat him on the back, " keep telling your self that, Dill pickle."