Dylan

* a couple weeks after prom*
It was a regular Saturday morning at the Mendes'.

We were all eating breakfast.
Karen was on her phone.

Shawn was taking to me, " Sky, have you heard about Matt's party tonight?"
I shook my head.
He laughed, " how have you not. Everyone's saying it's going to be the biggest party this year."

I smiled, " cool."
He laughed, " your coming right? We will leave around 6:45 okay?"

I washed my bowl out, " Shawn I'm not coming. I don't like party."

He rised out his bowl, " please Sky." He begged.
" I'm sorry Shawn, no." I said.
He kissed me, " it's alright if I go tonight right?" He asked.
I laughed, " yes. And say hi to Matt for me."
He smiled and walked over to the couch.

I went upstairs to get dressed.
I put on dark blue ripped skinny jeans, with my white converse, black and white t-shirt that said ' lacrosse' and an blue and red flannel.

Around 2pm Karen called everyone to a family meeting. We met in the family room.

" Aaliyah, Shawn your cousin is staying with us for a couple days, and he will be here around 7pm tonight."

She added, " Shawn, Aaliyah and I are coming with Manny and I for a really import dinner tonight, so I need you to be here with Him and Sky tonight."

Shawn freaked out, " mom! Dad! Matt's having the biggest party of the year tonight at 7!"
Before Manny or Karen said anything I butted in.
" that's fine. Aaliyah goes with you, Shawn goes that party and I will stay here with him. Wait who's him?"
Karen laughed, " wow thank you Sky. That's so nice of you. Fine Shawn you can go to That party tonight, and Sky his name is Dylan."

I smiled, " great."

Everyone broke up from the family meeting.

Karen came up to me, " Manny and I have to grabbed some things for tonight. Would you mind watching Aaliyah for 2 hours?"
" of course not." I said. They left.

Aaliyah and I watched some YouTube, then went outside and played Soccer for a long time.

When Karen and manny came home, we fished up our game and Karen cut up some fruit for us.

After I ate I fell asleep for about 3 hours.

I woke up at 6:17.
I splashed water on my face and walked down stairs.

Karen was in a long, white and black dress with gem stones. Manny was in a suit, and Aaliyah was in a light blue dress.

Shawn was in a t- shirt and jeans.
Karen was putting on her shoes, " Sky, Dylan will be here in 30. I'm so sorry I forgot to make dinner, but there are some leftovers in there. We have to leave now. Thank you again and bye guys, love you Shawn."

They left.
Shawn was leaning on the counter, " Sky, please come tonight."
I hugged Shawn, " I can't. And now I have to be here Dylan."
He looked down, " I don't want you to be."
I looked him in his big brown eyes, " why not Shawn?"
He bit his lip, " I just don't want you to fall for him. He's pretty hot and he's known for being the cutest, but thank god he's not a player."

I laughed and kissed Shawn, " don't worry Shawnie. I only love you. You better go to Matt's."

He kissed me and left.
I watched some Vampire Diaries until Dylan got here.