The New Guy

It was a bright and sunny morning. I had not really talked to Shawn about Lauren on Saturday night, but I do not really know what to say, so.

I got up, washed my face, put on my cloths, brushed my hair, then went downstairs to make Aaliyah some breakfast. After I made some waffles, I called her down stairs.

She came running down in her black leggings with her red and white long sleeve shirt.

While Aaliyah and I were eating, Shawn came down and poured him self a bowl of cereal.
" hey Sky, do you and Aaliyah need a ride to school today?"
" if you could take Aaliyah that would be great, and I could just walked like I do every morning."
He shook his head, " nope. Either bother of you or none of you."
" fine Shawn!"
He smiled, " Be ready in 20." After Aaliyah and I ate, I braided her hair into one long fishtail on her right side, then I checked her backpack to see if she had all her school stuff, and I did that same with my stuff. 

The whole way to school, nether Shawn of myself Talked to one of another. It was very awkward.

When we got to school, everyone was staring at us. I walked Aaliyah across the street. ( to her school) After that I ran to my locker and then to all my classes.

Lunch came pretty quickly today, and the best part is that our science teacher had a emergency today, and she won't be back in time for our class, so we get an extra free period after lunch.

I was siting down eating my lunch and trying to ignore Shawn as much as I possibly could.

When I went to go throw my lunch away, Lauren called me over to her and her friends lunch table. I threw away my trash and headed for her direction.
" hey Lauren. What's up?"
" why were you at Shawn's the other night?"
" oh I was babysitting his sister."
She smiled, " well I think, Shawn is old enough to look after his 5 year old sister, so I better not see you there again."
Im tired of people thinking that they are the best people in the world. I slammed my hand down on her lunch table, " actually she's 10 and Shawn is not that responsible as you think, but you don't even care to learn about him, since all you really care about are looks!"

I was walking to my lunch table where I alway sat when a brown haired boy with brown eyes stop me. He was tall, skinny, was wearing a blue t-shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans.
" excuse me, but do you know where the bathrooms are?"
" walked a little more then turn right, and there will be a huge sign that says, restrooms. It's really hard to miss."
He laughed, " I'll keep my eye out. Thank you-"
" Skylar" I said as quickly as I could
He bit his lip and continued smiling, " so your the Sky above Toronto eh?"
I gave him a fake laughed and shook my head, " that's the stupidest thing I heard all day."
" at least I made you laugh."
" okay smart guy, what's your name?"
" Dallas" he said confidently.
I could not help but giggle, " please don't tell me your last name is Texas!"
He winked at me, " I wish it was, but sadly it's Wilde. But I just moved here from Texas."
" let me guess, Dallas?"
He smiled, " bingo! You will a $100 dollars. It was very nice talking with you Sky, but if you don't mind I really have to go to the bathroom, but I heard that we don't have science today, so after I used the bathroom, I would love to talk to you more."
I could not help but smile, " that would be cool Dallas. While you are taking care of business, I will be over here and my lunch table." I pointed to a table behind me.
He nodded and walked to the bathrooms.

While I was siting down, waiting for Dallas, Shawn came up to me
" Sky, who the that guy?"
" I'm guessing he is a new kid, and why do you care? Also your girlfriend wants you."
He sat down across from me, " she's not my girlfriend!"
I laughed, " oh I'm guess then she just your friends with benefits then?"
Shawn looked confused, " when did you get to be so sassy?"
He looked at me like he has never down before, " she's not my girlfriend Sky! I would never want her as my girlfriend! There's only 1 girl in this whole world to be my girlfriend!" He stormed off.

A couple mins later, Dallas came back and we started to talk.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I really hope you like this chapter, and this new character. Don't forget to leave comments on what you think, and don't forget to read any of my other stories! Thanks💚