Shawn's Room

Today was just like all the rest. I had school, but today I had so much homework. And when I picked up Aaliyah she had none. I walked home as fast as I could.
While Aaliyah was watching T.V I only got half of my math homework done.😑 Shawn called me up, " hey if you and Aaliyah want to come here right now that's okay, my parents are on there way home." I got my jacket on and then helped Aaliyah with hers as fast as I could and ran out of my house.
We jogged to Shawn's house. I ran Into his house and set up the T.V for Aaliyah, and sat down at the table and did my math.
Shawn asked, " Sky what's wrong."
I said really fast, " I just overwhelmed. I have so much homework and I have to write a rough draft about my childhood for language art. Plus my mom won't be home at all tonight and I need her help."
Shawn put his hand on mine, " Sky calm down. I will help you and I will help you keep Aaliyah busy" I smile.
He sat down next to me and helped me with my math and then my social studies. His parents came home with a huge pizza and invited me to eat with them.
After dinner Shawn asked, " do you need any help with your paper for language arts?"
I was packing up my things, " no thanks. You help me so much already thank you so much. I'm justing going to home."
Shawn grabbed his keys, " I'll take you home. It will be much faster." I nodded and we walked to his car.
He drove me home, and when I was about to open my locked front door I couldn't. I realised when I put Aaliyah's coat on her I set my keys don't and never picked them up.
I ran over to Shawn's window, " Shawn I need you help with one more thing... I locked myself out and my mom is the only one else who has a key..." he cut me off, " and she won't be home until late morning." I laughed a little.
He point to the passages seat, " you can write your paper at mine house." I smiled and hopped in
Shawn drove me to his, we ran straight into his room and I started to work. Only two hours into it I only had half of a paper since I needed my moms help because it was about my life.
Around 11 Shawn and I was still up. Shawn asked, " hey how is it going?" I said yawning, " yeah I just need 1 more paragraph."
Then I realised, " Shawn! I'm so sorry. Turn off the lights and go to bed, you have school tomorrow!"
As he was turning off his lights, " actually we have school tomorrow and I will wake you up when I get up, so you have enough time." I smiled and continued working on my paper.
At 1am I was down with the paper and I turned it in on online. I took off my jacket and then laid right next to Shawn on the bed.